All things Dundee FC

19 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Considering Dundee is a UNESCO city of design, it would be nice if the new stadium wasn’t just a copy of a fairly boring looking Rotherham stadium. No doubt it will be though as the cost will be much lower.

Prefer that 2 tier ground on the inside as you’d imagine the atmosphere will be great and quite imposing.

Think you're right - new stadiums about this size will no doubt all start to look like each other, like supermarkets and schools, as it's so much cheaper to take an existing design and spec than create something from scratch. 

What's the proposed site? I've not been keeping up. 

Also not intending to be provocative here but the continental-style groundshare would make complete sense commercially if the fans would accept it, which I'm guessing they wouldn't. 

14 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Think you're right - new stadiums about this size will no doubt all start to look like each other, like supermarkets and schools, as it's so much cheaper to take an existing design and spec than create something from scratch. 

Also not intending to be provocative here but the continental-style groundshare would make complete sense commercially if the fans would accept it, which I'm guessing they wouldn't. 

Camperdown Park beside the ice rink.

No DAB's at Nou Campie.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Is it true that Barnsley owner Paul Conway is in talks with Dundee and Patrick Thistle about a take over and has an NDA ( Non DisclosureAgreement ) in place after having a £1 million bid to buy Livingston FC turned down 

:lol:

Is it true that Barnsley owner Paul Conway is in talks with Dundee and Patrick Thistle about a take over and has an NDA ( Non DisclosureAgreement ) in place after having a £1 million bid to buy Livingston FC turned down 

hahah GIF

Yes, how did you find out? 

52 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Either that or a three-tiered Super Derry™

Super Derry.jpg

Love that photo. 

2 hours ago, Livi Del Boy said:

You might find it’s very true. 

Just so everyone is aware, this guy is a talk shite walloper who is universally despised by the other Livi fans on their thread, generally for talking shite and attempting to start up pathetic rumours. 

2 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Here's the bbc article from a while back, its proposed to go alongside the ice arena next to camperdown park https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-40977364 

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

The club has been contacted by the SFA to offer manager James McPake a one match suspension following his red card last Saturday.

We can confirm that we have accepted this and James will serve the suspension this weekend when we take on St. Johnstone at McDiarmid Park #thedee

Meh

Watch as we comprehensively dismantle them without him 😂