All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Really felt for Griffiths today. 3 kids were in the Bobby Cox.

Kris Boyd's article in The Sun is absolutely abhorrent, made all the worse by the fact that he's an ambassador for a mental health charity and obviously what's went on with his personal circumstances.

Horrific.

What's his article saying?

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Really felt for Griffiths today. 3 kids were in the Bobby Cox.

Kris Boyd's article in The Sun is absolutely abhorrent, made all the worse by the fact that he's an ambassador for a mental health charity and obviously what's went on with his personal circumstances.

Horrific.

Forgot about that. He really is a fucking c**t.

Again McMullan so much more effective through the middle. Thought he was going to score the leagues fastest ever goal from kick off.

Really liked the back 5 but not sure how effective it would be against anyone other than the OF. Sweeney is fantastic again and looking like a really good signing. If we are playing a back 5 Elliott would be a better option than Kerr as going forward Elliott is not bad it’s defensively he’s not great.

Anderson is going to be some fucking player when he develops a bit of composure. Unbelievable at pressing high up the pitch and winning the ball back. We really lost momentum when he went off but I think he’d run himself into the ground.

5 at the back allows us to start Griffiths and Cummings so I’m all for it. I also really like Jakubiak as well just unfortunately doesn’t really fit in the team at the minute but a good backup option to have.

Players really seemed to appreciate the fans staying behind at full time so hopefully that gives them a little bit of belief that they’re doing everything right. There’s no way the goals won’t come from this team.

Thank You.

Edited by RossDee01

47 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Agree with you. I’m one of McPake’s biggest critics but today I can’t pick faults with him. If I was being hyper critical maybe he could’ve put McMullan to right wingback and through another striker on but then you lose the threat of McMullan higher up the park. 

Onto next week with hopefully Griffiths and Adam’s fit to play. 

Griffiths will probably be starting his death sentence commuted to a 5 year ban by next week. 

Sweeney was class in the derby before he went off and particularly today IMO. 

Possibly a great find. Also seems to have alot of composure on the ball to play balls out wide.

Loving the look of the big man.

Andersons ball to McMullen for the penalty was quality but there was a few times such as in the 2nd half he overplayed it when players could've been in (One really bad one when Cummings was through). Will be good timing if we can give him a wee breather next week and bring in Adam. 

I'd stick with the same formation next week (possibly with McGhee on the right?)

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

5 at the back allows us to start Griffiths and Hemmings so I’m all for it. I also really like Jakubiak as well just unfortunately doesn’t really fit in the team at the minute but a good backup option to have.

I missed more than that match it seems 👀

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

5 at the back allows us to start Griffiths and Hemmings so I’m all for it. I also really like Jakubiak as well just unfortunately doesn’t really fit in the team at the minute but a good backup option to have.

Thank You.

If five at the back allows us to play Griffiths and Hemmings we should've been playing it since day one of the season.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Sweeney was class in the derby before he went off and particularly today IMO. 

Possibly a great find. Also seems to have alot of composure on the ball to play balls out wide.

Loving the look of the big man.

Andersons ball to McMullen for the penalty was quality but there was a few times such as in the 2nd half he overplayed it when players could've been in (One really bad one when Cummings was through). Will be good timing if we can give him a wee breather next week and bring in Adam. 

I'd stick with the same formation next week (possibly with McGhee on the right?)

Thank you.

Not sure about the last part but it’s not a bad shout. If you move McGhee to the right you can keep Anderson, Adam and Byrne in the middle. 

Edited by RossDee01

36 minutes ago, woolf said:

TBH that’s fkn sickening,Boyd is a bigoted p***k 😡

Really going to miss you guys next season.

"Listen, I’m not going to go into the reasons why supporters all over the country are going to give him a hard time this season. Frankly, I want nothing to do with it."

then writes long article about it 🤔