All things Dundee FC

Talking of toxic and physical fights, has anyone else heard there were some strong opinions expressed and a frank exchange of views in the dressing room post-match the other night? Hopefully everyone has kissed and made up and take their frustrations out on Rangers tomorrow. We're only 10 points off the top...

Good. As it should be. How do you manage to know more than us from the other side of the world?

What’s the PPV situation today? Club statement says anyone outside England can stream the game. Have the rules changed? 
Dont know how the PPV works however for the Livingston game I was working in England and was able to watch it using my sons season ticket details through deetv while he was at the game.

I had assumed once fans got back into games they would have stopped season ticket holders in the uk from watching the home games.

McPake saying we've drew a line under Charlie Adam's chances of playing this week and will give him another week to recover.

Sweeney will be given every chance to make it but we will be taking no chances with his so unlikely he'll play.

Cummings has flu like symptoms and we are glad it's not covid for the 3rd time but he's been training again.

Christie Elliott is back fit.

I don't actually mind games like today.

The pressure is off to a certain degree and there's no nerves building up like before Tannadice. I was also wanting a trip to Hampden so was disappointed to lose midweek. This is just like the third kick to the bollocks when you're already on the floor squirming in discomfort.

It's also nice to be playing one of the OF at 3pm on a Saturday, hopefully adds a bit of needle. Roll on the game. 

Thank you. 

On Charlie Adam it may seem a bit negative but i'd give him another week either way.

St Johnstone, Aberdeen and Hearts coming up which he can make all the difference in. It'd be demorilising if he was rushed back in for Rangers at home to then be given another set back.

It's a long old season.

Thank you.

31 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

He’s talking shite then. b*****d.

I think his quote on Instagram was two separate sentences that weren't linked but could easily have been construed as him implying he was ready to play. 

Edit: Is this the quote you saw?

Screenshot_20210925-053807_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Dee Man