All things Dundee FC

19 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Mcpake has taken a big gamble by bringing griffiths to dundee he knows if it doesn't work out then he's fucked.

The common sense approach would be to leave griffiths out.

However mcpake has no fucking common sense when picking our team so expect griffiths to start.

Going by McPake's recent mind games, this article screams 'Griffiths is on the bench' to me. 

https://news.stv.tv/sport/mcpake-no-concerns-about-playing-leigh-griffiths-against-rangers

Talking of toxic and physical fights, has anyone else heard there were some strong opinions expressed and a frank exchange of views in the dressing room post-match the other night? Hopefully everyone has kissed and made up and take their frustrations out on Rangers tomorrow. We're only 10 points off the top...

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Talking of toxic and physical fights, has anyone else heard there were some strong opinions expressed and a frank exchange of views in the dressing room post-match the other night? Hopefully everyone has kissed and made up and take their frustrations out on Rangers tomorrow. We're only 10 points off the top...

I haven’t heard anything but this season is becoming very similar to the season we went down. I just hope we don’t sack McPake and replace him with Jackie McNamara.

28 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Come on then, who was involved etc

Tbh I’d have been raging getting the hook the other night and Gowser was still on the park. 

Edited by Yenitit

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

No idea. I was at the other side of the stand and was too busy celebrating the goal. Just saw the flare on the pitch, then Griffiths running from around the halfway line and booting a flare into the support.

I can guess the group it came from but there's about 20 of them.

Did you not claim it landed about 60yds behind them despite now saying you’ve no idea who threw it?

1 hour ago, shibbydoo said:

Nah we Dinny.

Population of Perth 50k Population of Dundee 150k

Do the maths - buffoon

We have two teams you moron. 

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

Mcpake has taken a big gamble by bringing griffiths to dundee he knows if it doesn't work out then he's fucked.

The common sense approach would be to leave griffiths out.

However mcpake has no fucking common sense when picking our team so expect griffiths to start.

He also might not have a viable front 2. Jukubiak and Sheridan?