All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've never once wanted that. I've always criticised that element of our support and fully supported the club when they banned them all a few years back.

If they get banned/taken to court, and the club get fined, I wouldn't complain at all, as its what should happen.

Are you saying that you didn't participate in the vile taunts of LG the other night? I'm not saying you were or weren't, I'm asking.

There must be dozens of Saints fans that can ID the flare gang. Is your club trying to root out this very problematic element within your support and identify the culprits? 

I brought a bat to a fight, and then a scuffle broke out and then when I was running away somebody picked up the bat (that I brought) and threw it and hit me in the back of the legs. Aargh polis polis please help me I'm a poor victim. Oh and please ignore that I've been viciously abusing and tormenting this guy for an hour beforehand. I'm the victim, help me.

A scuffle broke out in a fight you say? [emoji848]

Have you even read this back and applied any logic to it before hitting send?

25 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Will Griffiths be playing tomorrow, genuine question? 17/10 for him to be booked 

I’m going to be honest Twinkle, I don’t think he should have started any of the recent games.  He doesn’t appear anywhere near fully match fit to me and appears to be struggling to concentrate / participate for the full 90 minutes.  Until he is nearer full fitness he should be getting used as an impact sub as teams are tiring.  Much like when he more recently played for Celtic.

PS I respect a polite question - even when it is bait 😉

10 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

A scuffle broke out in a fight you say? emoji848.png

Well when people meet up expecting trouble ('a fight') then at some point a scuffle (a short, confused fight or struggle) usually ensues so yes it is logical. Thanks for trying to be a pendantic roaster and just not bothering with the point at all.

You're worse than Chronicguy, at least he attempts to make relevant point. Thanks for adding nothing to the issue at hand.

A scuffle broke out in a fight you say? [emoji848]

Try to deflect with semantics.

I’m really surprised the Sainties fans aren’t more critical of the morons bringing explosives to games, you’re repeat offenders.

You’re really not grasping what’s going on here aye [emoji23][emoji23] 
Oh I've got a fine grasp on things, my man. I foresaw the imminent Griffiths legal jeopardy despite the tears and snotters from you and your chums.

All the nonsensical whataboutery from Canadiandee wont change that.

Wasnt bait. Just wondering if Mcpake might try and protect him tomorrow and leave him at home
Mcpake has taken a big gamble by bringing griffiths to dundee he knows if it doesn't work out then he's fucked.

The common sense approach would be to leave griffiths out.

However mcpake has no fucking common sense when picking our team so expect griffiths to start.

9 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Oh I've got a fine grasp on things, my man. I foresaw the imminent Griffiths legal jeopardy despite the tears and snotters from you and your chums.

All the nonsensical whataboutery from Canadiandee wont change that.

You’ve really not got the jist of things then 😂😂😂🎣

25 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Chat's been 100% toxic all day, shocker.

This Griffiths gamble so far is emphatically not paying off. Get Cummings in tomorrow.

Can see why McPake took the chance. Could still pay off but the defence was never good enough, needed to work on improving that before bringing in another striker. Needing to score 2/3 goals per game to win is something yous could pull off on the odd occasion but its going to be a tough ask week in week out.

Adam is obviously a huge loss but you were getting about 60 mins out of him before he was burst.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Just remembered the other night when St Johnstone started signing ' what a shite home support' and literally had people bursting out laughing at them in response. Only a certain type of diddy team can have that experience. 

Thank you.

3000 is a shitey home support - especially for a huge team like Dundee