All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You'd think Lovejoy would eventually stop making a c**t of himself but nope, shovel in hand.

My wind-ups couldn't be more obvious if I tried yet the raving lunatic keeps responding with lengthy replies. Dropped on the head as a child IMO. Or taken a booted flare directly to the noggin. 

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Care to point on where that's happened?

Come off it man. You've been frothing at the mouth about Griffiths signing for Dundee since moment one. The venom with which you talk about the man on here is the same type of bile that carried it's way into the stadium on Wednesday which along with the out of control behavior of your own fans precipitated the whole incident.

15 minutes ago, Rugster said:

All of which are in Dundee’s control. They supply the stewards. They pay for the policing. They run the cameras. Pathetic indeed. 

That's a silly point. If you pay someone for a service and they don't carry it out properly it's not your fault. I was at the dentist the other week and he made a c**t of it - I'll be fucked if I'm taking the blame for it. 

9 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

I brought a bat to a fight, and then a scuffle broke out and then when I was running away somebody picked up the bat (that I brought) and threw it and hit me in the back of the legs. Aargh polis polis please help me I'm a poor victim. Oh and please ignore that I've been viciously abusing and tormenting this guy for an hour beforehand. I'm the victim, help me.

Bang on the money. 

2 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Come off it man. You've been frothing at the mouth about Griffiths signing for Dundee since moment one.

I've not, at all. 

I spoke about how I'd uncomfortable I'd be about us signing someone who messages 15yo girls calling them hot when you lot signed him, and I don't think I've mentioned him at all since until last night.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldn't be here if your oddball support weren't frantically trying to defend Griffiths.

Yer boy there trying to defend him by comparing him to someone assaulting folk with a baseball bat 😂

C'mon man you may be chronic, but you understand the metaphor. The point is you want to wash away all the circumstances that led up to the event including you and your own fans part in it. Your clubs fans literally inroduced the 'projectile' into the situation.

You've had Griffiths (wrongly) convicted before, and so that never worked out you decided to carry on campaign another way. You know full well that most all Dees know Griffiths is a very immature person for a 31 yr old man. Most Dees also know that it was really dumb of him to kick that flare like he did, but life isn't black and white, and to pretend like this wasn't a multi-layered incident is disingenuous.

Griffiths shouldn't have done it, the fan who cried to the police is a roaster. Talk of 5 game bans and now a police charge is frankly ludicrous for what it actually was especially when you consider what goes on unchallenged every week across stadia in this country.

Edited by CanadianDee

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've not, at all. 

I spoke about how I'd uncomfortable I'd be about us signing someone who messages 15yo girls calling them hot when you lot signed him, and I don't think I've mentioned him at all since until last night.

You really have. You've repeatedly tried to say he's finished and mentally done as well which is completely out of order unless you know the guy.

12 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

C'mon man you may be chronic, but you understand the metaphor. The point is you want to wash away all the circumstances that led up to the event including you and your own fans part in it.

I've never once wanted that. I've always criticised that element of our support and fully supported the club when they banned them all a few years back.

If they get banned/taken to court, and the club get fined, I wouldn't complain at all, as its what should happen.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You really have. You've repeatedly tried to say he's finished and mentally done as well which is completely out of order unless you know the guy.

It's sort of ironic that had we any players outside of the striker (Griffiths) that could finish his supper then LG would have been receiving plaudits for Wednesday night's game performance.

He puts it on a plate for McGhee who misses, he links the play beautifully that led to Kerr's header, then he forces the keeper to parry a good freekick right to McMullan who makes an attempt on goal that looks like he's never seen a football before.

While clearly off it upon signing LG I thought was getting up to speed and surely it was just a matter of time before we'd start scoring more especially when Adam reurns. Having said that this could be a major setback that could derail everything. If he gets 5 games (which would be insane) suspension then I'm not optimistic.

18 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Will Griffiths be playing tomorrow, genuine question? 17/10 for him to be booked 

Under normal circumstances you'd hope not, both for his mental health and the facial safety of away supporters in case he decides to start launching the corner flags at them. 

I'd say the Cummings situation, whether illness or something else, will be a big factor. 

If he plays those odds look generous tbf.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

I’ll bet he was screaming peado with the rest of them. Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to games with the young team, no one his own age would have anything to do with him. Probably tells them how he’s a labourer and can give someone a ‘right good rap in the puss’. A pathetic individual.

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

It’s a disgrace and embarrassment the way St Johnstone fans behave at games. No remorse from their club about endangering the players lives with flares either. Shite club, shite fans. Their whole fanbase  should be banned from all games. I reckon a 3 game ban and 100k fine to start with. Players must be protected. 

That’s a bit tough Yenitit.  How about just banning, say, 2,500 of them.  Oh wait a minute..........

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’ll bet he was screaming peado with the rest of them. Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to games with the young team, no one his own age would have anything to do with him. Probably tells them how he’s a labourer and can give someone a ‘right good rap in the puss’. A pathetic individual.

Yeah, probably one of the 'leaders'. Hopefully he gives it up.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Have you ever seen Leigh Griffiths booting a flare before to know he doesn't have laser precision? He probably played keepy-up with fireworks as a boy every November.  

It’s true. The illuminating light display he put on doing fancy tricks with fireworks led to the invention of the Catherine wheel.