All things Dundee FC

32 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Nobody is blaming anyone other than Griffiths however I think most people can understand why he did it.

You understand why Griffiths ran 30 yards to kick a flare, which landed nowhere near him, into a crowd of people when he knew fine well the game was being shown live on TV?

And yes, this thread since then has literally been Dundee fans trying to blame others for it. The police will investigate who brought the flare in but that'll take longer than the Griffiths situation.

40 minutes ago, Charliedee said:

Wtf are you taking about you mug.. I'm on about the double standards of police Scotland.. They do f**k all when fans were deliberately throwing them into the crowd yet jump all over a boy who kicked one off the pitch 

Let's be honest now, he's not been charged for kicking the flare off the pitch.

33 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Because every single one of us were delighted to see it being pung right back at you fannies.

We know. The jealousy of Dundee fans seeps from every pore of Dens whenever we play there.

30 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Dundee Fans after losing the derby: Rage, Anger and fucking seethe.

Well to be fair Adam should have saved that shot from Harkes. It wasn't a worldie and he made much more impressive saves during the game.

I also lost a bet and I'm sure many others had a coupon burst.

Oh ... You were talking about you lot... 😬

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The OF fans are always treated different, it's not news.

Just weird how Dundee fans are completely reluctant to actually criticise Griffiths for it, and instead are just lashing out wildly at everything else.

Criticise him? I've given him nothing but praise since he did it. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

You're trying pathetically hard today. Get back in your lane, sunshine. 

😂

The only folk "trying hard" here are Dundee fans, who are, yet again, making themselves look like complete fannies because they simply cannot admit Griffiths being in this situation is entirely of his own making.

He simply had to ignore the flare that landed 30 yards away to avoid this situation.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

😂

The only folk "trying hard" here are Dundee fans, who are, yet again, making themselves look like complete fannies because they simply cannot admit Griffiths being in this situation is entirely of his own making.

Apart from every fan saying he's an idiot then yeah, you're right. 

Just because we're not crying he volleyed the flare into the fans abusing him doesn't mean he isn't an idiot. 

Should set up a crowdfunding page to pay for Leighs legal costs. IMO.
Thank you.

I’m in. It was a beautiful thing to see. Until a Sainties fan dies in a ferocious fireball their fans will continue to turn a blind eye to the reckless actions of their chums. The best way to stop this sort of thing happening is not to take explosives into matches.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

😂

He simply had to ignore the flare that landed 30 yards away to avoid this situation.

f**k me man, if you charged Leigh Griffits rent for every minute he's lived in your head since he signed for Dundee you'd be a millionaire by now. 

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’m in. It was a beautiful thing to see. Until a Sainties fan dies in a ferocious fireball their fans will continue to turn a blind eye to the reckless actions of their chums. The best way to stop this sort of thing happening is not to take explosives into matches.

Its obvious where the flare came from, everyone of these balaclava clad 14 year olds should've been searched before entering the ground, the same with the 3 or 4 older 'minders'. Would've taken about ten minutes. Pathetic stewarding, and incompetent police. IMO.

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

f**k me man, if you charged Leigh Griffits rent for every minute he's lived in your head since he signed for Dundee you'd be a millionaire by now. 

The only reason I've talked about him this season is because he was caught messaging a 15yo lassie to call her hot, and then kicked a flare into a crowd. If he wasn't constantly acting like a fanny I'd never mention him.