All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Theyellowbox said:

So he was rattled but not rattled at the same time.... if he cannot handle some chanting from little old Saintees, he'll be a total mess vs Hearts and Rangers.

He's a liability to you guys, but feel free to enjoy the ride with him this season. Will be worth looking back on when you are back playing QOS and Arbroath next season. 

You won the game fair and square, move on, and stop whining like a spoiled child. Tragic to read.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

So he was rattled but not rattled at the same time.... if he cannot handle some chanting from little old Saintees, he'll be a total mess vs Hearts and Rangers.

He's a liability to you guys, but feel free to enjoy the ride with him this season. Will be worth looking back on when you are back playing QOS and Arbroath next season. 

"Feel free to enjoy the ride" :lol:

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just watched the highlights from last night. Hadn't even noticed it at the time, but McMullan gets a chance at an open net immediately after Clark's FK save against Griffiths, and hits it straight at the keeper - who was not in front of the net. Maybe the worst miss of the night and I didn't even see it til just now.

Fucking can't deal with this team at the minute.

How did you manage to miss that?

2 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

St Johnstone fans won’t rattle anycunt. No one cares about St Johnstone. 

16 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Head went down immediately after Clark saved the free kick, also was slightly obstructed from seeing where the ball landed from where I was. Kinda glad I did miss it though.

I sit bang in line with the angle he had. I’ve not saw a replay of it but at the game I thought Clark was on the deck wide of the goal and McMullan had an empty net to play it into. His effort was that bad it was going wide anyway even if Clark somehow misses it 🤦🏻‍♂️

I think I was more pissed off at McGhee’s missed header tbh. Anywhere but at the keeper and it’s in. What a ball by Griffiths. That was the point in the match I knew the inevitable was away to happen yet again. 

I genuinely think we are doing away quite well performance wise up to putting the ball in there net. Football’s all about winning tho and McPake’s got to find a way. 

32 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

by all accounts all the pretend hard c***s from perth are about 14 years old...ive fucking socks that have seen more action than those wee inbred fuckers.

Yeah they were. Think they get their ideas from Man Utd’s away crowds with all of them dressed in black from head to toe. The protend I’m going to do you gestures were faf acting like they were getting held back from 2 stewards. They didnae have the balls to do it walking past the Derry around 7.35 tho 😂

Edited by Yenitit

12 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

@AmericanFan be sure to let us know if this later start time improves your watching ability/experience.

That it does. The Tweet -- presumably because it came from Aberdeen -- failed to mention that I've been hanging out with Keyes and his family at their mansion on Lake Travis and had been nagging him to get later start times.

7 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I genuinely think we are doing away quite well performance wise up to putting the ball in there net. Football’s all about winning tho and McPake’s got to find a way. 

Got to agree here. We're working the keepers in most games but just not sticking it away. The Livi keeper had the game of his life the other week and Clark had to make 3 decent stops from McGhee and Kerr's headers and Griffiths free-kick then McMullan's mis-kick sitter - that's on the players. At the risk of sounding like a happy clapping blind optimist, I'm still not worried. 

Yet.

18 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

That it does. The Tweet -- presumably because it came from Aberdeen -- failed to mention that I've been hanging out with Keyes and his family at their mansion on Lake Travis and had been nagging him to get later start times.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers. 

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Harry Mac raises a good point on the other forum about the Griffiths stuff. Where was this outcry when Legzdins chucked a United flare back into the Shed?

Is that as well documented? This is the first I've heard of it. I'd like a photo of this for a new screensaver for my phone. 

On 23/09/2021 at 07:33, RandomGuy. said:

Fan who got hit by the flare has officially reported the incident to Police Scotland, FWIW.

Did you make that up then, or are the police fibbing? 

"A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "We are aware of an incident involving a small number of smoke devices at Dens Park, during the match between Dundee and St Johnstone Football Clubs on Wednesday, 22 September.

"There were no injuries and no complaints have been made to police at this stage. Enquiries into the matter are ongoing."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58662407

Edited by Leith Green

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Did you make that up then, or are the police fibbing? 

Just went off this tbh.

He's got a tweet later on about it too but genuinely no idea what he said in it as its gibberish. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

What a nightmare Lovejoy has had over all this. Should be celebrating his team getting to yet another semi-final, but instead opted to embarrass himself all over our threads continually making absolute rubbish up.

Better watch what we say though lads, I heard he knows a few mental guys that have big heads.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What a nightmare Lovejoy has had over all this. Should be celebrating his team getting to yet another semi-final, but instead opted to embarrass himself all over our threads continually making absolute rubbish up.

Better watch what we say though lads, I heard he knows a few mental guys that have big heads.

Why would I be massively celebrate reaching a Semi Final? 

We barely go 2 years without making one, it's hardly some incredible achievement tbh. Big stuff comes after.