All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I hope you're not involved with that perth young team nonsense, I had the misfortune to walk past them on Dens Rd last night, thankfully there was a police presence controlling things. Quite frightening getting abuse from 15 year old balaclava clad youths, with the few older ones shouting abuse through mini mega-phones.

Literally shaking with fear as I type this.

Thank you.

He's too busy thinking Shaun Rooney is a hard man because he's got a big head for that sort of shenanigans.

I hope you're not involved with that perth young team nonsense, I had the misfortune to walk past them on Dens Rd last night, thankfully there was a police presence controlling things. Quite frightening getting abuse from 15 year old balaclava clad youths, with the few older ones shouting abuse through mini mega-phones.
Thank you.
They couldn't fight sleep.

Guest Wieghortsnut
4 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Excellent choice. Just make sure and avoid "The Second Coming".

Love spreads and ten storey love song are still good tunes tho

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Without entering into a debate about whether or not such abuse is justified, I reckon it’s pretty certain he’s going to get the same treatment at EVERY game including ones with a far larger non-Dundee support.  It was likely to happen anyway and far more likely now.

If he’s not capable of handling it I can’t see him being much of an asset for your team.

I suppose you better not enter into a debate on the Dundee thread.

980C2C27-5024-4B44-8FF6-D80989DC8A71.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

That was genuinely laugh out loud stuff. The best bit was the entirety of them being held back by 2 stewards 😂

5 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Let me put you in the picture, let me show you what I mean, the st johnstone will always be the diddy man team.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Excellent choice. Just make sure and avoid "The Second Coming".

Saw them in concert at Whitley Bay when they were promoting that album. 

7 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Driving South is tremendous.  My son plays guitar and has just about learned all of it.  Not a particularly easy track to play and next to nothing on You Tube to learn from.

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Saw them in concert at Whitley Bay when they were promoting that album. 

Driving South is tremendous.  My son plays guitar and has just about learned all of it.  Not a particularly easy track to play and next to nothing on You Tube to learn from.

Was at that gig too, just before christmas round about 95 from memory. Despite its bad rep I think second coming is a pretty good album. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Anyway, I see Dimitri Payet got a one match suspended ban for launching a bottle back at Nice fans the other week - sensible IMO. No doubt the Scottish powers that be will ban Griffiths for 10 games,  give Dundee a 25 point deduction and have every home game played behind closed doors. 

Hopefully 🤞

Only seen them once in Manchester 2016. Ian Brown's voice was rougher than Stevie Wonders toast.

I've been inspired to now bang them on again and in my state of contentness a Hibs goal at Tannadice has heightened my pleasure.

No bad wee Wednesday night when you rid yourself of the knowledge of Dundee FC's week of failure. 

Thank you.

Just watched the highlights from last night. Hadn't even noticed it at the time, but McMullan gets a chance at an open net immediately after Clark's FK save against Griffiths, and hits it straight at the keeper - who was not in front of the net. Maybe the worst miss of the night and I didn't even see it til just now.

Fucking can't deal with this team at the minute.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just watched the highlights from last night. Hadn't even noticed it at the time, but McMullan gets a chance at an open net immediately after Clark's FK save against Griffiths, and hits it straight at the keeper - who was not in front of the net. Maybe the worst miss of the night and I didn't even see it til just now.

Agreed it’s frustrating as f**k but I’ve seen us over the years lose and create f**k all. Our luck will change

23 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Was just waiting for the net to bulge, and then WTF? Couldn't see the extent of the open goal as was in line with it.

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

What a load of bollocks. Griffiths didn’t look in the least bit bothered about what the wee Saintees were singing. He ran down and kicked 3 flares off the park to get the game restarted. End of. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Anyone who reckons they could handle being constantly called a paedo by hundreds of people at a time without eventually losing the plot are talking shite I'm afraid. 

So he was rattled but not rattled at the same time.... if he cannot handle some chanting from little old Saintees, he'll be a total mess vs Hearts and Rangers.

He's a liability to you guys, but feel free to enjoy the ride with him this season. Will be worth looking back on when you are back playing QOS and Arbroath next season.