All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

There’s a video from the Coxy showing the incident. He kicks 2 flares off the park and a 3rd in the Shankly that doesn’t reach the fans, there’s really not much in it. I hope the wee Saintee has recovered ok after his awful experience. 

We'll no doubt get a compo face photo in the Tully this week of the poor wee cherub 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

There’s a video from the Coxy showing the incident. He kicks 2 flares off the park and a 3rd in the Shankly that doesn’t reach the fans, there’s really not much in it. I hope the wee Saintee has recovered ok after his awful experience. 

When I saw it at the time I didn't even realise it had gone in the crowd - I might have just seen him kicking the other ones off the pitch - then when I read it had gone in I just assumed it had just landed in the first couple of rows but he's proper gone for it :lol:

Anyone who reckons they could handle being constantly called a paedo by hundreds of people at a time without eventually losing the plot are talking shite I'm afraid. 

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

When I saw it at the time I didn't even realise it had gone in the crowd - I might have just seen him kicking the other ones off the pitch - then when I read it had gone in I just assumed it had just landed in the first couple of rows but he's proper gone for it :lol:

Anyone who reckons they could handle being constantly called a paedo by hundreds of people at a time without eventually losing the plot are talking shite I'm afraid. 

Without entering into a debate about whether or not such abuse is justified, I reckon it’s pretty certain he’s going to get the same treatment at EVERY game including ones with a far larger non-Dundee support.  It was likely to happen anyway and far more likely now.

If he’s not capable of handling it I can’t see him being much of an asset for your team.

Anyway, I see Dimitri Payet got a one match suspended ban for launching a bottle back at Nice fans the other week - sensible IMO. No doubt the Scottish powers that be will ban Griffiths for 10 games,  give Dundee a 25 point deduction and have every home game played behind closed doors. 

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I think if we can all take anything from this it’s that St Johnstone fans are whinging, grassing fannies and everything is always about Rangers.

Thank You.

If it's not their manager grassing it's their fans. Grassing b*****ds. 

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Boring. How could you forget boring?

St Yawnstone

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Game vs. Aberdeen pushed back to 6PM on Sat 16th October rather than 3PM. No reason given.

Cormack previously attempted to shift a Hibs game for US TV but SPFL nixed that. 

Guessing SPFL agree with the additional exposure and it's a decent time for watching in the pub. 

Hopefully they don't shift the boxing day KO

31 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I think if we can all take anything from this it’s that St Johnstone fans are whinging, grassing fannies and everything is always about Rangers.

Thank You.

And Dundee are fat baldy neds like Griffith, McGowan & Adam.

25 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Brilliant. What international audience is this supposed to be catering for? Certainly not Australia. Changes ko time from a manageable 10 pm Saturday night to a thoroughly inconvenient 1 am Sunday morning. 

Pile of shite. 

5 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

And Dundee are fat baldy neds like Griffith, McGowan & Adam.

There was a delightful chant about Charlie Adam last night, aimed at their numerous fat bald groundsmen.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There was a delightful chant about Charlie Adam last night, aimed at their numerous fat bald groundsmen.

I hope you're not involved with that perth young team nonsense, I had the misfortune to walk past them on Dens Rd last night, thankfully there was a police presence controlling things. Quite frightening getting abuse from 15 year old balaclava clad youths, with the few older ones shouting abuse through mini mega-phones.

Literally shaking with fear as I type this.

Thank you.