All things Dundee FC

Along with that he seems to have this thing where he must shoehorn Sheridan on for 15 mins, be as well put me on ffs.

Bringing on the big the striker, or in the case of last night your only striker, off the bench for the last 15 minutes is a pretty tried and tested formula, when you’ve gone a goal down, to be fair.

With Adam out we can and should be playing 2 strikers.

McCowan, McGhee, Byrne, McMullen, Sheridan and Griffiths/Cummings - should be the front 6.

Although I’m his biggest critic we miss Mullen’s running, closing down etc.

Thought Cammy was particularly limited last night.

Bringing on the big the striker, or in the case of last night your only striker, off the bench for the last 15 minutes is a pretty tried and tested formula, when you’ve gone a goal down, to be fair.

With Adam out we can and should be playing 2 strikers.

McCowan, McGhee, Byrne, McMullen, Sheridan and Griffiths/Cummings - should be the front 6.

Although I’m his biggest critic we miss Mullen’s running, closing down etc.

Thought Cammy was particularly limited last night.
Kerr and Marshall had lots of opportunities to put a cross in but kept turning back - that clearly is an instruction from the manager.

I also wonder about playing both McGhee and Byrne - for me it has to be one or the other - having both in midfield severely limits our creative options.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

"Iconic" picture of a boy celebrating in front of Ross County fans. 

It is to ICT fans, same with the one between the clubs with the old boy flashing the "V" sign at someone.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Fucking hell😄

If a Dundee fan in the Derry had been hit by a flare thrown by the Saints crowd do you think it would be reported to the police? 

Folks double standards when it comes to footballers is wild.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If a Dundee fan in the Derry had been hit by a flare thrown by the Saints crowd do you think it would be reported to the police? 

Folks double standards when it comes to footballers is wild.

Double standards😄 I’m guessing he’s also reported the boy who threw it as well? 

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Double standards😄 I’m guessing he’s also reported the boy who threw it as well? 

He's reported being hit by a flare to the police because you know, a lit flare has hit him.

I'd guess the investigation into that will also try and find down who brought the flare to the ground and punish them, so yes, he's likely started a police investigation into who brought the flare too.

Double standards are the fact Griffiths seems to be getting defended to the hilt for booting a flare into a crowd, yet if, say, Morelos ran 30 yards to boot a flare into Dundee fans on Sunday there'd be a riot.

2 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

and the “fan” who threw the flare?

He'll be investigated as part of that.

But again, it was thrown onto an empty part of the pitch with nobody with 20 yards. He's put people at risk by bringing it bit hasn't intentionally tried to harm anyone with it, Griffiths purposely kicked it into a crowd of people.

The two things aren't the same.

I’m guessing ‘the Cummings not starting problem’ is going to be resolved. Fucking mental thing to do and he deserves to be punished. Simple as that really.
We’ve never really had a problem with fans taking flares into the ground and throwing them on the pitch. That is also fucking mental and there must be St Johnstone fans who know who the guilty party is and they should be getting hammered too, particularly as it’s not an isolated incident.

Think Griffiths is going to get hammered for this. 

Difference is intent to harm. The clown that brought in the flare and threw it onto the pitch was breaking the law, acting like a fanny and should be captured and punished. Flares are dangerous. About 3 seasons ago (I think) there was a wee boy ambulanced out of McDairmid after being injured by one that was set of in the Ormond by one of the OF away support. Dreadful. 

However, the pyros last night were not thrown with any intent to injure. To repeat - not condoning it in any way. 

LG on the other hand clearly boots it into the crowd at spectators. Imagine it was a glass bottle, probably comparable in terms of the injury it would cause. 

Suspension incoming I reckon. 

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Think Griffiths is going to get hammered for this. 

Difference is intent to harm. The clown that brought in the flare and threw it onto the pitch was breaking the law, acting like a fanny and should be captured and punished. Flares are dangerous. About 3 seasons ago (I think) there was a wee boy ambulanced out of McDairmid after being injured by one that was set of in the Ormond by one of the OF away support. Dreadful. 

However, the pyros last night were not thrown with any intent to injure. To repeat - not condoning it in any way. 

LG on the other hand clearly boots it into the crowd at spectators. Imagine it was a glass bottle, probably comparable in terms of the injury it would cause. 

Suspension incoming I reckon. 

Edit - I see RG has just said the same.