All things Dundee FC

I think I said pre season that McPake has probably earned the right to the first round of fixtures on the back of last season's ending, and the play offs, but he needs to earn the right to stay longer. Part of that is knowing how to change things when Plan A goes tits up and he plainly cannot do this. The problem at this level is that most of the teams are better than we are, so plan A will go tits up most weeks.

Simply put, if McPake is given the entire season we'll be relegated by the start of April and we'll be lucky to get 20 points. Bin.

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think I said pre season that McPake has probably earned the right to the first round of fixtures on the back of last season's ending, and the play offs, but he needs to earn the right to stay longer. Part of that is knowing how to change things when Plan A goes tits up and he plainly cannot do this. The problem at this level is that most of the teams are better than we are, so plan A will go tits up most weeks.

Simply put, if McPake is given the entire season we'll be relegated by the start of April and we'll be lucky to get 20 points. Bin.

He's a thick c**t.  He's got decent mates in football from his Livi days.   Chuck him in the bin and try get Ian McCall or someone. 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

100% this. Hard to have a go at the manager who got us promoted but enough’s enough. The guy we should be sounding out about the manager’s job was the guy standing on the Derry touchline tonight.

Guest Wieghortsnut
2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

100% this. Hard to have a go at the manager who got us promoted but enough’s enough. The guy we should be sounding out about the manager’s job was the guy standing on the Derry touchline tonight.

We could never afford him

Don't want McPake sacked because he deserves at least the first round of fixtures after getting us up but here's a rant:

It's absolutely dreadful management to have scored none in 3 games, been beaten by a terrible United team and drawn against Livi side that had 1 point in 4 up until us to think, 'Aye, that's working, just need to give it another wee while. Let's not change anything.'

Absolutely insipid management.

It's horrific management to drop a striker that had been scoring to put a clearly unfit striker in that's not played 90 minutes in 18 month.

It's horrific management to give Fontaine a new deal and think he's a capable first choice for the top flight at 35 (no idea if he was culpable for any goals tonight - think it was Kerr but I mean in general).

Finally, utterly piss poor management to think Cammy Kerr or Christie Elliott is anywhere near good enough at RB for us when they were both miles off it at Championship level.

Furthermore, McPake has tried to say he doesn't play his mates for the sake of it, then why the f**k is an ageing CM being shoehorned in at LW? McGowan makes it work as best he can but he should either be at CM or on the bench.

The 3 man midfield is absolutely brutal at this higher level without Adam but does McPake have a plan B?

Fed up of hard luck stories. 7 games in total without a win, 4 without a goal, Rangers on Saturday and we have a Leigh Griffiths and Jason Cummings strike force that McPake hasn't a clue how to get working.

Dreadful

8 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Certainly not me. Our fuckwit manager plays him out wide on the left for about the 1st 30 minutes nullifying his game of getting to the byline and getting crosses in the box. f**k knows where he got that idea from. Then bizarrely 2nd half appears to have him playing in the park about 20 yards. 

McMullan 100% isn’t the problem. 

Fair enough.....

Not saying in any way that he is the only problem, but he certainly isn’t part of the solution either IMO.

What I saw on Sunday was the Mcmullan I know but in dark blue instead of Tangerine.

Aware he was a big part of what got you up, and he did well in the group stages of the cup, but that was against lower league defenders and a fucking rancid Killie side. 

This league is different, and that is why he couldn’t break into a bang average (at best) United team last season.

Maybe a few more games might convince you.....

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Don't want McPake sacked because he deserves at least the first round of fixtures after getting us up but here's a rant:

It's absolutely dreadful management to have scored none in 3 games, been beaten by a terrible United team and drawn against Livi side that had 1 point in 4 up until us to think, 'Aye, that's working, just need to give it another wee while. Let's not change anything.'

It's horrific management to drop a striker that had been scoring to put a clearly unfit striker in that's not played 90 minutes in 18 month.

It's horrific management to give Fontaine a new deal and think he's a capable first choice for the top flight at 35 (no idea if he was culpable for any goals tonight - think it was Kerr but I mean in general).

Finally, utterly piss poor management to think Cammy Kerr or Christie Elliott is anywhere near good enough at RB for us when they were both miles off it at Championship level.

Furthermore, McPake has tried to say he doesn't play his mates for the sake of it, then why the f**k is an ageing CM being shoehorned in at LW? McGowan makes it work as best he can but he should either be at CM or on the bench.

The 3 man midfield is absolutely brutal at this higher level without Adam but does McPake have a plan B?

Fed up of hard luck stories. 7 games in total without a win, 4 without a goal, Rangers on Saturday and we have a Leigh Griffiths and Jason Cummings strike force that McPake hasn't a clue how to get working.

Dreadful

Impressive rant tbh.

Meh would sum it up as we know nothing will be done anytime soon. Just the hope we turn the corner soon. 

Onto Rangers next 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dreadful

McPake sounding quite confident on the radio there. Says the goals will come from Cummings and Griffiths.

Fair enough.....
Not saying in any way that he is the only problem, but he certainly isn’t part of the solution either IMO.
What I saw on Sunday was the Mcmullan I know but in dark blue instead of Tangerine.
Aware he was a big part of what got you up, and he did well in the group stages of the cup, but that was against lower league defenders and a fucking rancid Killie side. 
This league is different, and that is why he couldn’t break into a bang average (at best) United team last season.

You’ve seen his worst 2 games since he joined us, including the first prem games, before his injury, when he was immense. I understand your gagging for him to fail but you’ll get few kindred spirits here.
Hard to understand why you guys got rid, his wages wouldn’t have contributed much to the ten thousand pound a day losses. Confused.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dreadful

All that rant but you still don’t want the manager out. 

By the way I totally agree with what you are ranting about. I’d be massively pissed off if I was Cummings. Scoring goals, looking the part then hardly getting any minutes on the park. He’s got to find a way off starting with Cummings and Griffiths up front. 

24 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fair enough.....

Anonymous again tonight.

Thank you.