All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Despite all the missed chances, close calls, we STILL haven’t looked like scoring. Who’s fault is that?

If we had a manager who knew what he was doing or how to change a game when needed then we would have a chance. So on that basis the buck stops at him. 

McGowan needs to come off the wing.  Be aswell play with 10 men 

Played pretty well tonight for long spells. Pretty pedantic however. No speed in our game, running, passing or thinking. Thank f**k I didn’t go and couldn’t get onto Premier, Hesgoal was decent, without commentary. Don’t know where we go from here.

6 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

McPake has 0 Idea how to change a game during it. It’s embarrassingly obvious. Every substitute he makes weakens us or changes nothing. The fact we’ve not scored in 4 games with the squad we have is embarrassing. 

Long diagonal balls from the back / midfield to the edge of the box is about as creative as we get.  Our midfield rarely run forward with purpose and I very rarely see one touch passing to take out the opposition.

We are way too laboured and way too basic in our approach and I think the quality of coaching and training plays a massive part in this.

The manager needs binned asap. Every time he makes a sub he weakens the team. How Gowser isn’t the 1st player hooked I’ll never no unless it’s because it’s his mate. His legs were gone and McCowan was the obvious replacement. 

As for taking the legs in th side off in McGhee ad Anderson, that was fuckin hilarious. 

McPake’s had 12 good games as out manager. Frustrated as f**k with him. 

Hi Dees...sorry to see you got gubbed again tonight, (ok I’m not, but wanted to start my post on a polite note).

Genuine question.... which one of you is going to be the first to admit that we were all correct on the Tangerine side of the street, in that Mcmullan just doesn’t quite have it at this level? Plenty of heart and flashing feet but no final ball, and ultimately, no goals.

It gives me no pleasure to say we all told you so.... (ok, again it does).

The manager’s shite tho. You can’t continue to dominate games like we did tonight and miss so many gilt edge chances then the opponents score with what seemed like their 1st effort on target or even near the goal. Football’s about winning   and absolutely f**k all else. McPake has to find a way of winning regardless. 

10 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Hi Dees...sorry to see you got gubbed again tonight, (ok I’m not, but wanted to start my post on a polite note).

Genuine question.... which one of you is going to be the first to admit that we were all correct on the Tangerine side of the street, in that Mcmullan just doesn’t quite have it at this level? Plenty of heart and flashing feet but no final ball, and ultimately, no goals.

It gives me no pleasure to say we all told you so.... (ok, again it does).

Certainly not me. Our fuckwit manager plays him out wide on the left for about the 1st 30 minutes nullifying his game of getting to the byline and getting crosses in the box. f**k knows where he got that idea from. Then bizarrely 2nd half appears to have him playing in the park about 20 yards. 

McMullan 100% isn’t the problem. 

Edited by Yenitit

Guest Wieghortsnut

There has to be a change of formation, whatever the f**k hes playing its not working. Nobody knows what they are doing and whats the fucking deal with us not being able to take throw ins?

Certainly not me. Our fuckwit manager plays him out wide on the left for about the 1st 30 minutes nullifying his game of getting to the byline and getting crosses in the box. f**k knows where he got that idea from. Then bizarrely 2nd half appears to have him playing in the park about 20 yards. 

McMullan 100% isn’t the problem. 

Totally this.