All things Dundee FC

11 hours ago, Yenitit said:

It’s hardly going to be a struggle fitting you c***s in is it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

8 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Good lad. We’ll manage to fit you’s in the phone box at the tap o the Hulltoon 👍

You know only too well that the support we bring to Dens is often about the same as Dundee bring to McDiarmid.  

Granted, you get bigger home crowds by 1500 or so more than us, but your away support (at us) has been fairly poor for a few years.  

The last time I can remember dundee filling our away stand was that 1-0 Harkins inspired early season game (2014-15?), the time we showed you what the Scottish cup looked like at HT and you all cheered us.  Pretty sure that was the one a dundee representative was telling all the papers beforehand you’d bring over 4000, and ended up at 2000ish.

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

£30 quid is a fucking mental ticket price. That said, I've no doubt we will reciprocate. What an absolutely shite state of affairs modern fitba' has become. 

Pish. 

30 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Unfortunately, I think we'll sink to their level for the game at Dens and charge 30 quid as well. 

Can’t wait to come on the next derby thread and accuse Dundee FC of being money grubbing b*****ds.

That said, I’ll still pay it.

5 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

£30 quid is a fucking mental ticket price. That said, I've no doubt we will reciprocate. What an absolutely shite state of affairs modern fitba' has become. 

Pish. 

3 hours ago, Den Spark said:

Unfortunately, I think we'll sink to their level for the game at Dens and charge 30 quid as well. 

Not if John Nelms takes my email on board 8)

He didn't employ Billy Dodds so obviously my emails are a big deal...

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 hour ago, kristov said:

Rangers fans incoming...

Nah they are busy on there own thread defending racism and sectarianism. And also saying what about them alot

2 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Nah they are busy on there own thread defending racism and sectarianism. And also saying what about them alot

One of their moron fans on Twitter last night tried to take the piss out of Michael Stewart for being bough for just £1. Completely forgetting that their whole club was bought for £1.