All things Dundee FC

What are the business managers at Fannydice thinking about? 

£30 to watch a football match is a lot of money out of any budget and even worse if you’ve got kids. Naturally this is true for Dees and Dayglos alike. 
I assume the logic is that most adult football supporters prefer to spend £30.00 for a ticket when these same supporters can go to the pub and have five pints and watch the match as well for £20. Basic economic ineptitude.  I anticipate a lowly away support.  

What a silly business decision as this is one Dee that has already chosen the pub option. 

19 minutes ago, Crawford said:

A lot of the United supporters seem disinterested in the derby too. Wonder if it's all bluster and everyone will still go or if they genuinely will struggle to shift tickets.

Nah, they'll suck it up and pay. I hope those who do enjoy the Leigh Griffiths hat-trick.

26 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nah, they'll suck it up and pay. I hope those who do enjoy the Leigh Griffiths hat-trick.

................and for those Arabs remaining at home, enjoy the extensive and in-depth Charlie Adam studio commentary.      😍            :guinness 

Alternatively expand Tony's already considerable waist mounted money belt and remember, whilst wishing Lawrence Shankland well in his future career, wonder exactly where his transfer fee actually ended up, lol. 

OIP.jpg.74d40a0495dc1be7d0d03d78636a4066.jpg 

8 hours ago, Yenitit said:

It’s hardly going to be a struggle fitting you c***s in is it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Now, now Yenitit.  They are double cup winners don’t you know?  They are currently at peak support and a lovely little club that nobody dislikes.  

Personally, I couldn’t think of anything more boring in football than supporting the “Perth Saintees”.

Edited by Shadow Play

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Bullet dodged IMO. When you're on trial for about 10 years and can't prove that you're better than Christie Elliott then you deserve to end up back in the Championship. 

Agreed. That's his level. He is not any better than what we have. 

Sadly we still need this positioned strengthened 

2 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

30 to watch a football match is a lot of money out of any budget and even worse if you’ve got kids.

Wait, I am very late to this and was just speaking to my pal tonight, about going down the road. Are they honestly, without a hint of irony, expecting £30 a head? 

Boozer it is. f**k them.

44 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Wait, I am very late to this and was just speaking to my pal tonight, about going down the road. Are they honestly, without a hint of irony, expecting £30 a head? 

Boozer it is. f**k them.

Apparently so. I’ll see you in the boozer then! 
The United non season ticket holders shouldn’t buy any tickets either. Football fans are good to shit on regularly. Let’s shite back!!. 

Edited by Chateau Lafite
Typo

3 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

What are the business managers at Fannydice thinking about? 

£30 to watch a football match is a lot of money out of any budget and even worse if you’ve got kids. Naturally this is true for Dees and Dayglos alike. 
I assume the logic is that most adult football supporters prefer to spend £30.00 for a ticket when these same supporters can go to the pub and have five pints and watch the match as well for £20. Basic economic ineptitude.  I anticipate a lowly away support.  

What a silly business decision as this is one Dee that has already chosen the pub option. 

Five pints for £20? Damn. Next time I drink heavily I might fly to Dundee.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Now, now Yenitit.  They are double cup winners don’t you know?  They are currently at peak support and a lovely little club that nobody dislikes.  

Personally, I couldn’t think of anything more boring in football than supporting the “Perth Saintees”.

Boring you say. What about the wee village people, with their tractor flags, singing hateful songs towards Tayside’s big club that sit in the corner near the away end. They’re a wa ky bunch aren’t they?