All things Dundee FC

11 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’d rather drop Byrne, who I love, than willingly take McGhee out of midfield. Young Max, who has been really good, can come off the bench IMO. The rest of your team I agree with, although MaCowan hasn’t blown me away yet.

I think McCowan is going to be a decent player once he gets up to speed with the step-up in physicality and pace of the Premiership compared to the Championship. There's definitely a player in there for me, the same way that you could see Boyle was raw but was going to progress with time and coaching. The way he skinned the Motherwell right back in the first half last week was one of the few high points of the game. Pretty sure he was involved in winning the ball back and the breakaway for McMullan's shot off the bar as well. 

He'll become an important player for us IMVHO. 

Edited by Dee Man

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Just when you think the DABs couldn't sink any lower in the general scale of things they've priced the Derby at £30.

A 12pm kick off on a Sunday for £30. Shove your money up your arse you skint bassa's. It's a no from me.

Thank you. 

30 notes to sitsuma in the Orangedome!?

No thank you. 

I think McCowan is going to be a decent player once he gets up to speed with the step-up in physicality and pace of the Premiership compared to the Championship. There's definitely a player in there for me, the same way that you could see Boyle was raw but was going to progress with time and coaching. The way he skinned the Motherwell right back in the first half last week was one of the few high points of the game. Pretty sure he was involved in winning the ball back and the breakaway for McMullan's shot off the bar as well. 
He'll become an important player for us IMVHO. 

I agree he looks like a player, no hint of the sand dancer. Hope you’re right.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Just when you think the DABs couldn't sink any lower in the general scale of things they've priced the Derby at £30.

A 12pm kick off on a Sunday for £30. Shove your money up your arse you skint bassa's. It's a no from me.

Thank you. 

Ooooooft they are skint. Desperate for the dark blue pound.

45 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Good lad. We’ll manage to fit you’s in the phone box at the tap o the Hulltoon 👍

The strange thing about them is, more come through to this than what they get at home, baffling.

Thank you.