All things Dundee FC

49 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Trial by internet mate, every bit as serious as a real criminal trial... according to the internet.

He called her a "cutie" after she posted a photo. Then sent this...

LG1.thumb.png.1fe8ba84c778333dfc17de73ef91e93c.png

... its quite clearly him asking for nudes considering this follows a photo of her clothed, and the only reason he didn't get charged is because he never explicitly asked for them/she never sent any. 

25 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Celtic supporter on here preaching the moral high ground.

Spiel jogo juego GIF on GIFER - by Hurdin

Thank you.

If you think a 31 year old guy messaging teenage girls asking them for scuddies is appropriate behaviour and you are happy to welcome him into your club it suggests your moral compass is in need of more immediate attention than mine.

Edited by Jinky67

Every pro footballer I’ve ever met has been an absolute scum bag when it comes to girls/women. Complete wankers, including quite a few ‘legends’.

I don’t know what happened but I’d be very surprised if even a stupid c**t like Griffiths didn’t know propositioning teenagers wasn’t a total red flag.

If you think a 31 year old guy messaging teenage girls asking them for scuddies is appropriate behaviour and you are happy to welcome him into your club it suggests your moral compass is in need of more immediate attention than mine.

Out of interest why do you support a club whose fans sing ‘Lee Rigby isn’t drumming any more’ and various other ditty’s glorifying a terrorist organisation?

29 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Wind your fucking neck in.

Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Out of interest why do you support a club whose fans sing ‘Lee Rigby isn’t drumming any more’ and various other ditty’s glorifying a terrorist organisation?

Like most kids they support the team their heroes play for and influence from their father. I'm sure you were hoping for something a bit more edgy.......sorry 

25 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Wind your fucking neck in.

Thank you.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Where is Niall Christie the Dark Blue journalist and his open letter to Dundee FC opposing the trial period of Niall Mason only the other week.

Let's not be blinded by a potential 20 goals a season all you upstanding folk who readily signed his petition. Obviously none of you have had a 15 year old daughter.

Merely my opinion, however fucking appalling double standards on display.

It's a massive no from me I'm afraid to Leigh Griffiths the human being and with regret Leigh Griffiths the footballer.

James McPake, have a word with yourself linking our club with someone investigated regarding inappropriate behaviour towards more than one teenage girl, one of which at least being an underage minor. (Apparently both schoolgirls according to the newspaper reports).

Disgusted.

(PS, if Niall Christie has already raised a petition, my apologies).

Aye I'm completely against this too. Football's hypocritical as f**k (I love Paul Mcgowan more than my own dad) but there's a level and what Griffiths did is beyond it.

I suspect this has been leaked so the club can gauge the general reaction of the support and from what I've seen I think I'm in the minority. 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Like most kids they support the team their heroes play for and influence from their father. I'm sure you were hoping for something a bit more edgy.......sorry 

I couldn't begin to imagine allowing my children around the sort of poison that goes on at Celtic Park.  Your dad is a failure and you probably are too.

3 minutes ago, The Derry said:

I couldn't begin to imagine allowing my children around the sort of poison that goes on at Celtic Park.  Your dad is a failure and you probably are too.

Dundee fans getting panties in a twist about personal abuse having no place in football yet happy to chuck it about like confetti. 

What’s next mum jokes? 

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Where is Niall Christie the Dark Blue journalist and his open letter to Dundee FC opposing the trial period of Niall Mason only the other week.

Let's not be blinded by a potential 20 goals a season all you upstanding folk who readily signed his petition. Obviously none of you have had a 15 year old daughter.

Merely my opinion, however fucking appalling double standards on display.

It's a massive no from me I'm afraid to Leigh Griffiths the human being and with regret Leigh Griffiths the footballer.

James McPake, have a word with yourself linking our club with someone investigated regarding inappropriate behaviour towards more than one teenage girl, one of which at least being an underage minor. (Apparently both schoolgirls according to the newspaper reports).

Disgusted.

(PS, if Niall Christie has already raised a petition, my apologies).

Fucking hell, feel guilty now.

Thank you.