All things Dundee FC

I have no qualms about his comments (this time) and have defended him in another thread.

What does boil my pish is that he's another like Darren O'Dea and Alex Rae before him that spends most of his days speaking about his chosen OF side.

He repeatedly makes moronic statements and I'm beginning to understand a wee bit how Killie fans felt when Kris Boyd was their home town hero and started getting into media work and just talked about Rangers non stop.

Speaking about a former Rangers player who said daft things in the media recently... I've actually heard for the first time his name being linked with us.

My hopes are suitably raised.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Speaking about a former Rangers player who said daft things in the media recently... I've actually heard for the first time his name being linked with us.

A possibly Glorious winger/striker, mayhaps? Where from?

Edit: Clicked, interesting.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

A possibly Glorious winger/striker, mayhaps? Where from?

Edit: Clicked, interesting.

Spotted the suggestions on the other forum then got a text straight after. Could easily be pish and probably is but it's the first I've even heard it rumoured.

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I have no qualms about his comments (this time) and have defended him in another thread.

What does boil my pish is that he's another like Darren O'Dea and Alex Rae before him that spends most of his days speaking about his chosen OF side.

He repeatedly makes moronic statements and I'm beginning to understand a wee bit how Killie fans felt when Kris Boyd was their home town hero and started getting into media work and just talked about Rangers non stop.

Barry Ferguson at Clyde was a belter of an example. I cant think of a comment I ever came across from him about the team he was managing compared to endless comments about what was going on at Ibrox. 

My understanding is that Sevco say they can't go with that contract as it gets in the way of a contract they currently have for a deal with another company. So they would breach it.

The usual lazy minded shite of "just gie them more money than us" is par for the course. Reported as though he is putting forward a great idea. 

All I'll say is that we only found out about Hemmings' return a day before he was announced (albeit via a report from Robert Thompson) and about Cummings mere hours before he too was announced. The club is pretty good at keeping their big news pretty quiet.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Anyone know why the Manchester United team were in the Ferry? Surprised it’s not been mentioned here tbh

Sussing the place out before coming back for Cammy's testimonial IMO.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

PM for people who can't put 2 + 2 together please. 

14 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

PM for people who can't put 2 + 2 together please. 

GGS.

Got a text saying he was having a medical with us. Went online and spotted that there was wee hints being made about the same on TDB forum. Boy that text me isn't in the know usually so dunno if he's got it from the wee nods on the other forum and everyone is getting ahead of themselves!

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

GGS.

Got a text saying he was having a medical with us. Went online and spotted that there was wee hints being made about the same on TDB forum. Boy that text me isn't in the know usually so dunno if he's got it from the wee nods on the other forum and everyone is getting ahead of themselves!

Ah right. 

What was the daft stuff he was saying recently?

21 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Ah right. 

He was on about how he never had a good night sleep for the past 2 year as he was so desperate to help Rangers win 55. He played 38 league minutes last season...

43 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Ah right. 

He said in an article that he would lie awake at night thinking about stopping the ten while at Rangers and other cringeworthy OTT stuff like that. Tbf he's clearly always been a big Gers fan, remember when McPake scored against Celtic, Greg went straight to the away fans to get it up them.

That stuff will mean f**k all to me if he's back in navy, like.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

14 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Watching this Celtic game has me confident as f**k, only the Israeli guy down the right may be of any threat other than that they are a complete non entity and will struggle for 2nd

This Czech team is pretty poor. Celtic should be winning 5-1 at least.

1 minute ago, AmericanFan said:

This Czech team is pretty poor. Celtic should be winning 5-1 at least.

Exactly, from what Iv seen from us and what Iv seen from them I’m not fussed, in years gone by it would be the fixture you expect to ship 4/5 to, this season I’m more confident in the team than the have been in years,odd considering this time last year I was probably calling for mcpakes time to be up

On 17/07/2021 at 23:30, RandomGuy. said:

Fat c**t will be joining you once pre-season training ends.

Greg Stewart joining Dundee once pre-season has finished, the least surprising development going.