All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

St Mirren give priority to season tickets for cup games also. Is it right I think so cash has been out up front for all league games. This allows the club to forecast a realistic budget to income.  So season ticket works for both club and supporters. I don't get to all games but I'm happy with helping the club think most season ticket holders see it no matter the club. 

I'm no longer a season ticket holder as the games I could get down to Dundee for kept getting moved for TV or I missed out on tickets for cup games because I couldn't get to Dens to stand in a queue.  I think it's fair season ticket holders get priority but think the club could arrange something for their out of town season ticket holders and similar who genuinely can't make it to Dens to stand in a queue rather than treating them like second class citizens.  

2 minutes ago, mev said:

I'm no longer a season ticket holder as the games I could get down to Dundee for kept getting moved for TV or I missed out on tickets for cup games because I couldn't get to Dens to stand in a queue.  I think it's fair season ticket holders get priority but think the club could arrange something for their out of town season ticket holders and similar who genuinely can't make it to Dens to stand in a queue rather than treating them like second class citizens.  

I get where your coming from I live on The Isle Of Bute if midweek games are on then its a hotel or winter can see ferry cancellations. Good you follow the club even though you don't live in Dundee.  

Statement issued that all who are getting a ticket have been notified.
Missed out again, absolute shambles.
It will be interesting to find out if 77% of season ticket holders,who could not attend in person recieved tickets.
The lack of communication from the club does not fill me with confidence that that info will ever be released.

26 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Statement issued that all who are getting a ticket have been notified.
Missed out again, absolute shambles.
It will be interesting to find out if 77% of season ticket holders,who could not attend in person recieved tickets.
The lack of communication from the club does not fill me with confidence that that info will ever be released.

I feel like they've just plucked that number out of thin air. This 77% was mentioned before they'd even looked at their e-mails.

6 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Now I'm no one of they Ray Tomlinsons, but I'm beginning to think Dundee's decision to run their email via a free account from an old AOL cd was less than prudent

I've no idea what this is meant to mean but I've given you a tap in with my post just before this one for you to try again with.

Edited by Ludo*1

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've no idea what this is meant to mean but I've given you a tap in with my post just before this one for you to try again with.

It's a halfhearted attempt to tie in last year's email nonsense with this year's, but moreso me letting the website know I'm still absolutely seething about it

19 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

It's a halfhearted attempt to tie in last year's email nonsense with this year's, but moreso me letting the website know I'm still absolutely seething about it

Ahh ffs wipe yer tears sweetheart 

3 minutes ago, Unconscious Objector said:

Sheet handed out with the tickets said the refreshment facilities would be closed on Saturday. No mention whether you can take your own!

I saw folk with those sheets but I never got one, anything else important on them?

Just back from a welcome break in the Highlands with very good friends, also of the dark blue persuasion I may add.

Whilst there I saw this gable end and realised there is just no escape to the box office effect!  Also check out the dark blue window frames.

Good times for a change.

756.thumb.jpg.8c5c896bcd594248a3291314f85f53ac.jpg

Edited by This Charming Man

4 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

If it's any consolation we handed the title to the dabs in the process FFS. 

2 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Just back from a welcome break in the Highlands with very good friends, also of the dark blue persuasion I may add.

Whilst there I saw this gable end and realised there is just no escape to the box office effect!  Also check out the dark blue window frames.

Good times for a change.

Must admit I’m partial to a night out in Inverness after a Dundee game up there. 

2 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Good times for a change.

I would live there.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, The Master said:

That “take care when shouting, singing or celebrating” gets me every time I read it. 

DamagedAssuredGreatwhiteshark-size_restr 

Is this the future? FFS.

ETA. I'm blaming Sturgeon and Bo Jo.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again