All things Dundee FC

Sorry mate, was raging and this was the 1st post that mentioned it.
Please accept my apologies [emoji8]

You’ve quoted someone who has the same opinion Jake. I purchased my season ticket as early as possible last year like yourself because it was on a 1st bought 1st return basis. I was in the 1st 250 but never got a ticket for the Killie game. 

Don't know why we've made an announcement tonight.
If the decision is tomorrow as stated in the update then just wait until then. It would be a major surprise if we don't get 4000 seeing as Motherwell can get 2000 away fans alone(i know it's a local council decision).
Would it've been too simplistic to wait until the decision  (likely covering all season ticket holders ) and allow people to book via person/online/phone before the match on Saturdy for their ticket. 
Thank you. 
Or simply figure out when the date was, that the number of season tickets sold matched the allowed capacity(as they stated prior to purchasing).
Then a statement announcing that only season tickets purchased before that date will be admitted. It's on the season ticket.

I’m pretty pissed off with the way the club has dealt with season ticket things, much on the same lines as above. Last 2 years I’ve had my ticket in the first couple of days of renewals, but as an out of town fan have no chance of going to the ticket shop. Appreciate they’re in a hard place with the council, but there’s better ways to conduct yourself. 

Greg Stewart...great player BUT i honestly dont see how he fits into our team this season..there will be games when its all hands to the pumps but i really dont see him as that type of player...can you honestly see Stewart bombing back to cover marshall if and when he gets caught out too far up the park...i cant.

Don't know why we've made an announcement tonight.
If the decision is tomorrow as stated in the update then just wait until then. It would be a major surprise if we don't get 4000 seeing as Motherwell can get 2000 away fans alone(i know it's a local council decision).
Would it've been too simplistic to wait until the decision  (likely covering all season ticket holders ) and allow people to book via person/online/phone before the match on Saturdy for their ticket. 
Thank you. 

I agree that it’s likely we will all get in but it is a bit of a f**k up.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I agree that it’s likely we will all get in but it is a bit of a f**k up.

It is a bit of a shambles like, what if we don't get an increase of the 2000 number, yet give out, say 2,300 tickets?

20 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It is a bit of a shambles like, what if we don't get an increase of the 2000 number, yet give out, say 2,300 tickets?

I think we’re only giving out 2,000 initially on a first-come, first-served basis. 

I can’t be the only one that thinks Stewart is a “meh” signing(if we’re even looking), as others have said his last good spell was half a season like 4 year ago, at 31 can he still be considered as a marquee signing for us just cause he played 5 games for rangers

I can’t be the only one that thinks Stewart is a “meh” signing(if we’re even looking), as others have said his last good spell was half a season like 4 year ago, at 31 can he still be considered as a marquee signing for us just cause he played 5 games for rangers

He’s be a marquee signing because he was utterly brilliant for us. For anyone else he’s a fat, slow, lazy, sevco loving, useless b*****d.

FFS.
Absolute pages of drivel from the Perth Fud. 
The team may be prospering in the top flight but the material on this forum certainly isn't. Unreadable.
Thank you.
Got the fucking p***k on ignore, but people keep quoting him.
Thank you.

The ticket situation appears to be more of a shambles now. If they had no intention of sticking to handing them out in order of season ticket purchase date why not just wait for councils decision on capacity?