All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Really liking the pressure he's putting their defence under despite the finish. It was his pressure that led to McGowan's goal as well.

Yes he is certainly getting himself about. No way looking into any of this. Good to get game time. I won't make the bold statement. 😉

Alex John is a 20 year old defensive midfielder that can play RB and CH as well. He was formerly of Yeovil Town's youth system.

Morgan Clarke is an 18 year old Welsh striker/winger/RB/CAM but prefers CM formerly of the Swansea youth set-up.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Alex John is a 20 year old defensive midfielder that can play RB and CH as well. He was formerly of Yeovil Town's youth system.

Morgan Clarke is an 18 year old Welsh striker/winger/RB/CAM but prefers CM formerly of the Swansea youth set-up.

Either of them get up to anything in the limited time they were on the pitch?

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Either of them get up to anything in the limited time they were on the pitch?

Game was dead by that point and was just a fitness exercise when they came on so was only glancing over.

Soon to be known as MorTwenty. 

Made me chuckle!

Good work out today. Both Panter and Sweeney are left footers. Panter looked pretty solid tbh, Sweeney looked pretty calm too but overly so as he caught got dwelling on the ball twice - resulting in a rocket from Jazzer. They’ll have to go some to oust Fontaine (who was superb) and Ashcroft - there’s a real understanding there. When the subs came on McGhee was a real stand out IMO. McMullen as usual looked very dangerous - what a gift from the dayglo cuntos. Other points I noted were we remain very lightweight up front and young Fin had a lot of time on the ball. He’s a bit like Kamara - usually available to take the ball and plays simple passes, usually sideways or back. I personally don’t see the benefit of this but I know this skill is lauded by many others.

Great to be back and to win.