All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Chris McDonald said:

I think a goalkeeper to be competition for Legzdins is more of a priority at the moment to be fair. O'Sullivan I think would be a decent squad player for us if we did manage to get him back

With respect, I'd hope McPake is looking at more than one signing at a time.

Is Porteous the latest target of small man syndrome up Perth way?

I remember when Scott Bain was playing out of his skin, earned his call up and they were seething that Zander Clark never got the nod.

Do St Johnstone have a half decent CH by any chance?

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

John O'Sullivan has left Morecambe. Would anyone have him back?

It’s a no from me. I preferred the winger we had on loan from Wigan in 2019/20 and would rather have him. 

I would definitely go for Walcott on loan from Tottenham again. I thought he looked class in his very limited game time. 

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

It’s a no from me. I preferred the winger we had on loan from Wigan in 2019/20 and would rather have him. 

I would definitely go for Walcott on loan from Tottenham again. I thought he looked class in his very limited game time. 

dont think we'll see him back again..if this laddie we signed today is any good i expect fontaine to start the season then become back up centerhalf and we still have fischer(sp) and if hes any good he'll get game time.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Gardyne going to Caley, reports Scott Burns. Phew.

must be the easiest job in football being a scout for caley or county...just nip doon the road and see if they are either releasing anybody or have anybody who wants a move....chuckle brother clubs...to me to you repeat numerous times.

9 hours ago, The Marly said:
9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
John O'Sullivan has left Morecambe. Would anyone have him back?

The Only Fools and Horses guy?

Has your missus left you recently or something?

7 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

must be the easiest job in football being a scout for caley or county...just nip doon the road and see if they are either releasing anybody or have anybody who wants a move....chuckle brother clubs...to me to you repeat numerous times.

It’s a bit of a laugh between the fans but from a players point of view it makes perfect sense as they don’t have to move their family for a couple of years longer.  Plus, this is the nicest part of the county to live in.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is Porteous the latest target of small man syndrome up Perth way?

He's their John Souttar.

Every early match thread we were told he was incredible and would "body" any striker we have, then every single match saw him ship a goal to us. 

From memory our first goal in the Semi comes from him being a shitebag in the air, our winner at Hibs late in the season comes from him passing to Middleton who's unmarked on their penalty spot. It's his fault we get a penalty in the Final as he loses control of his feet and let's our player in 1v1 with the keeper.

It's just a bit of a laugh, as he genuinely seems cursed when he plays us.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

@Den Spark @Robin.Hood seen the Downfield are falling apart already? 

Na, just too many young laddies imo. They need some older guys to play juniors, playing 17 and 18 year olds who know f**k all about game management against grown men every game is a recipe for a pumping.

Edited by tree house tam