All things Dundee FC

Things I've heard from Mansfield fans is that he's good in the air, strong and has the potential to go further, but apparently had a few mistakes last season which lessened his popularity. Mental allusions with Jordon Forster aside, I remain optimistic about this signing and believe those who said he needed a change of pace if he is to kick on. I mean, three years in Mansfield would take its toll on anybody.

20 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I mean, three years in Mansfield would take its toll on anybody.

In the land-locked town, that they forgot to close down, come Armageddon, come Armageddon come...............

With Gary Irvine the manager, Scott Robertson leaving us to become their new assistant manager, and Gary Harkins becoming their first team coach, I think the question regarding if we will be sending some loanees the way of Forfar Athletic is less "if" and more "how many".

3 hours ago, The Derry said:

RandomGuy hasn't come with any of his charts or anything, how will we ever know how good he is????

Hes comes out as decent in the air, shite on the ball, and a big threat in the opponents box,for what little thats worth. Left footer.

28 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

With Gary Irvine the manager, Scott Robertson leaving us to become their new assistant manager, and Gary Harkins becoming their first team coach, I think the question regarding if we will be sending some loanees the way of Forfar Athletic is less "if" and more "how many".

If we could get the laddie Harkins on loan in return that would be bra 👍

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

John O'Sullivan has left Morecambe. Would anyone have him back?

Although I thought he was half decent, he was half decent in a team of shite. If we want to move forward, this would be a no from me.

If he's played over a 100 times in the past three seasons then that suggests to me that he's not shite.
Thank you.
Ryan Porteous has probably played that often for Hibs in the past three seasons. He is definitely shite.

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

John O'Sullivan has left Morecambe. Would anyone have him back?

I think a goalkeeper to be competition for Legzdins is more of a priority at the moment to be fair. O'Sullivan I think would be a decent squad player for us if we did manage to get him back

17 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Ryan Porteous has probably played that often for Hibs in the past three seasons. He is definitely shite.

Thank you.

Careful. According to Falkirk fans no shite player has ever played 100 career games. So Porteous, Brad McKay etc can’t be shite.