All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Let him go to Perth. He's got the skin of a man who has done 20 years at HMP Perth and can easily take the Swanson/Scougall ancient winger signing St Johnstone love to make. 

Thank you. 

Scougall was 24 when we signed him tbf.

We have an opening for a past it winger after Conway left this Summer, but this whole thing reeks of him trying to get more money out ICT tbh.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We have an opening for a past it winger after Conway left this Summer, but this whole thing reeks of him trying to get more money out ICT tbh.

Our clubs should enter a gentleman's agreement to not buy into this pish and keep him up in the Highlands.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Our clubs should enter a gentleman's agreement to not buy into this pish and keep him up in the Highlands.

I imagine there was confused faces at both clubs when the story "broke" this morning, which will be repeated when he signs for ICT "after rejecting numerous top flight offers".

54 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If you could step up your interest a bit more that'd be appreciated.

Good luck to the feller. Always seemed to be an efficient, hard working journeyman pro throughout his career with an outstanding attitude, imho

More than decent sub to introduce for Sir Charles after the 70 minute mark at Tannadice whilst we're coasting home. The fact Gardyne's a dyed-in-the-wool Arab makes it all the more attractive, again imho.

Greg Stewart to be first through the door however please.

Good times for a change.

Regards 

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 hour ago, Big Gus said:

Sorry for the trauma lads.

I'm not saying he's not still a gorgeous hunk of a man with glorious hair. I'm just not sure he still cuts it.

His hair or the mustard

2 hours ago, Wieghortsnut said:

His hair or the mustard

Yeah, the mustard.  We just tied up the wee no neck on wing supply duties and he's looked great since we got him in January. Focus on other options.

Just fuelling my own hype here I know full well, but Gregsy liked this reply on his farewell post to Rangers. I am fully aware he's liked every reply under that post, but f**k you 😂

image.png.69bb14ede20c3de24790f50bc322a92f.png

image.png.8a755a91bd888ee3cba7734890c7c305.png

Edited by RossBFaeDundee