All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Ylf said:

greg stewart incoming?

Hopefully not. He was at one time good, back when we had him, but he's been shite for a few seasons now.

File it under "bring back Caballero" in the dark blue dreams.

18 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Hopefully not. He was at one time good, back when we had him, but he's been shite for a few seasons now.

@The Derry, this is provocation my friend.

Fight him. Bite him. 

21 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Never in my life have I even been so betrayed by someone I defended so fiercely.  

In the history of opinions this one is my least favourite.

Just now, The Derry said:

Never in my life have I even been so betrayed by someone I defended so fiercely.  

In the history of opinions this one is my least favourite.

What has he done to sway you apart from the halcyon days with us, many years ago, to impress you? 

Shite at Aberdeen. No mark in admittedly strong rangers squad.

A has been...

2 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

What has he done to sway you apart from the halcyon days with us, many years ago, to impress you? 

Shite at Aberdeen. No mark in admittedly strong rangers squad.

A has been...

He was world class for Killie for half a season, before chasing the cash at Aberdeen.  The man could sit in my backies with a beer belly doing 4 keepy ups before getting out of puff and I'd still be sitting slavering at my kitchen window.  

Hands down my favourite Dundee player in my lifetime.  If that wasn't obvious.

1 minute ago, Big Gus said:

What actually has Greg Stewart done in the last few seasons? Went and got pished when Hibs won the cup?

Nah, fam... He's never been an athlete and Cowdenbeath is probably his level again.

Helped Aberdeen finish 2nd above Rangers, once again became one of the most impressive players in Scotland with Killie, and really should have stayed there on loan instead of returning to Aberdeen, who clearly just aren't a good fit. Had his role at Rangers last season, but struggled to get in an Invincible league side, which imo is understandable at least, cos that team was great. Absolutely got plenty to give, especially for a team outwith the traditional 'big five'. My biggest worry tbh is if a team like Hearts are tempted to give him a shot.

1 minute ago, The Derry said:

He was world class for Killie for half a season, before chasing the cash at Aberdeen.  The man could sit in my backies with a beer belly doing 4 keepy ups before getting out of puff and I'd still be sitting slavering at my kitchen window.  

Hands down my favourite Dundee player in my lifetime.  If that wasn't obvious.

Doing keepie ups in blackIes is he s level. I'd quite like to see that as well.

Not as a paid player for us though.