All things Dundee FC

Just now, This Charming Man said:

Confess to liking the thought our thread in tandem to our club had been relegated and is now back in it's rightful position again.

However, the thread title requires changed back again imho or alternatively run a poll for ideas for a new title.

Merely an opinion.

Yeah, must confess, it's the title of the thread that started this thought.

12 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Realistically the only teams who should finish above us are Old Firm, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs.  6th for me this season or I'm not going back.

Scraped into league and dreaming of 6th!!!

If you manage 10th you will be doing well.

Of course you could do your norm and spend big  chasing your dreams and go bust yet again.

Interesting season ahead.

23 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Scraped into league and dreaming of 6th!!!

If you manage 10th you will be doing well.

Of course you could do your norm and spend big  chasing your dreams and go bust yet again.

Interesting season ahead.

I have no idea why you thought you could reply to me?  

7 hours ago, Widge said:

Even if you guys go down again in a fiery blaze of glory, I’ll be hoping you beat United each and every time. Don’t ask me why, they’re just really insufferable as a team. 

You Got It Yes GIF by NETFLIX

I can’t help going back to the cup game against us, hardly a Dundee supporter in the ground and the general consensus seemed to be that the club was run by a  circus and doomed.

That’s  football for you.

5 minutes ago, Yorky said:

I can’t help going back to the cup game against us, hardly a Dundee supporter in the ground and the general consensus seemed to be that the club was run by a  circus and doomed.

That’s  football for you.

I was one of the few in Dens that evening, had The Derry to myself. Never a dull moment that's for sure.

Just now, ATLIS said:

Just before any fans start to get above their level and expect a finish above certain teams based on no logic.

Above their level hahaha.  No matter the division, no matter the circumstance and no matter the game, Dundee Football Club will always be levels above Livingston.

Unbelievable patter tbh.

Just now, The Derry said:

Above their level hahaha.  No matter the division, no matter the circumstance and no matter the game, Dundee Football Club will always be levels above Livingston.

Unbelievable patter tbh.

Hard to forget when you signed a manager we rejected after a couple of months, played him up front all season and promptly went down :D Some levels above that is of course