All things Dundee FC

42 minutes ago, Ric said:

I welcome Dundee and look forward to their time in the Premiership. In fact, I've even calculated how long you will stay in the league before dropping back down. Turns out it is four, you'll be here for four seasons. Enjoy it when you can...

Hide contents

Those four seasons? Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring...

If this is the level of banter we can expect then I want relegated immediately. 

48 minutes ago, Ric said:

I welcome Dundee and look forward to their time in the Premiership. In fact, I've even calculated how long you will stay in the league before dropping back down. Turns out it is four, you'll be here for four seasons. Enjoy it when you can...

Hide contents

Send us back down.  Can already tell this c**t is a massive bald doofus.

59 minutes ago, Ric said:

Reveal hidden contents

As we say over here, that post is "weak sauce."

Even if you guys go down again in a fiery blaze of glory, I’ll be hoping you beat United each and every time. Don’t ask me why, they’re just really insufferable as a team. 

Just now, Widge said:

Even if you guys go down again in a fiery blaze of glory, I’ll be hoping you beat United each and every time. Don’t ask me why, they’re just really insufferable as a team. 

I'd say it's likely United really struggle next season tbf, especially if they promote that youth coach.

Statistically they were one of the weakest sides in the division last season, and look like losing the main reason they stayed away from danger in Siegrist.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

One decent Saint and two of the same cloth but sadly, equally, the worst posters on the whole site. Within an hour of the return. 

It's good to be back. 

Im Home GIF

haha. Sometimes you have to hand it to @RandomGuy.  He may post pure pish 92 percent of the time, but he always sticks around and tries to have legitimate conversations on numerous threads where half the regular posters have told him to piss off. 

2 minutes ago, Ylf said:

where do you think we will finish in league next season? i’d be happy with a solid 7th tbf. build up slowly.

Anything 9th or above I'd be ecstatic with. 

I think it's going to be a real struggle as is but things can and hopefully will change - massively. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

For some reason, when I opened this forum using the “last unread” button, it took me to posts from 2019. I didn’t actually notice, because the posts were about begging McPake to sign a goalie and whether or not Strachan would be a help or hindrance. Plus ca change...

38 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Anything 9th or above I'd be ecstatic with. 

I think it's going to be a real struggle as is but things can and hopefully will change - massively. 

One might suggest the best bit of business your manager will do all season is dump Hamilton.

Right, I am away to purchase a couple season tickets in The Derry, however the site 'seat map' confuses me. I am looking to sit in the 'D' or 'F' sections (if you get me) about half way up, but not behind the post in the centre.

Can someone point out these areas because I think the website has these back to front.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Anyone else feeling like we should have a fresh thread for this season?

Confess to liking the thought our thread in tandem to our club had been relegated and is now back in it's rightful position again.

However, the thread title requires changed back again imho or alternatively run a poll for ideas for a new title.

Merely an opinion.