All things Dundee FC

I'm hoping we just get to start a new thread next season and this one doesn't just get moved. It's been a long time since Radlord cried that to one time and this thread was created. 

New start. New Dee. 

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

I’d rather we’d be signing a young keeper who’s done well in the Championship like the ones at Morton and Ayr or Doohan from Celtic than a 36 year old tbh. 

I dunno.

If 42 year old Speroni was wanting a game I'd be like, 'Thanks Adam, but see ya later m8'.

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Our last day in the Championship Forum. (Until next time, no doubt)

The majority of posters in the Championship Forum are realist and quite sensible, as we exchange the good posting of @Hank Scorpio, @19QOS19, @Stellaboz, @D'Jaffo with an honourable mention to @Trogdor, (who advocated the 'Championship Hot Potato' thread and helped lower the red intake from those pesky Morten fans) for utter melts like @MJC, @Old Pack, @Zoomer Brown, @Melanius Mullarkey, @Romeo, @Stormzy and every other DAB c**t. (I would have added @RandomGuy. but he never goes away no matter what division we are in).

I also want to send my apologies out to @thommohawk. A fine, long standing Dundee poster who I had a fall out over something quite trivial, thing's were quite tense as our results were poor at the time.

So long Championship, you are one horrible league.

Hello Premiership, the Box Office is back.

Hopefully we can change the thread title back by then!

Is this me thommohawk as there's another.

If it was me then fair dues, don't worry about falling out with me and I'll see you tomorrow in the next thread.

All the best fellow Dees (and every other fan from every other team as, without you all, this game wouldn't be what it is)

4 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

Is this me thommohawk as there's another.

If it was me then fair dues, don't worry about falling out with me and I'll see you tomorrow in the next thread.

All the best fellow Dees (and every other fan from every other team as, without you all, this game wouldn't be what it is)

Yeah, about Fontaine of all folk.

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I dunno.

If 42 year old Speroni was wanting a game I'd be like, 'Thanks Adam, but see ya later m8'.

Was a bit harsh for me to say that considering I’ve not seen Sheffield Wednesday play for years 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

I welcome Dundee and look forward to their time in the Premiership. In fact, I've even calculated how long you will stay in the league before dropping back down. Turns out it is four, you'll be here for four seasons. Enjoy it when you can...

Spoiler

Those four seasons? Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring...

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

One decent Saint and two of the same cloth but sadly, equally, the worst posters on the whole site. Within an hour of the return. 

It's good to be back. 

Im Home GIF

The awful looping on that at the start genuinely irritates me.

Well played.