All things Dundee FC

53 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'll make a Dee out of you one day, lad.

24 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Stop it dad, you’re embarrassing me.

Make your choices wisely @stumigoo family, as the entrance initiation includes learning and perfecting "The Danny Mullen" as professionally demonstrated below.

Regards

imageproxy.gif.42728a3ef0912208607f52399d9be1d5.gif

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Scott Robinson and Ross Callachan rumours turn out to be just that as they sign for Killie and Ross County respectively.

Better off with Stewart and Griffiths anyway.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I'm genuinely stunned Dundee allowed Hamilton to go. Every single game I've seen him play he's been utterly woeful, no matter the level he's playing at. The "genuinely stunned" comment, btw, relates my surprise he still had a contract up until now.

Edited by Ric

15 minutes ago, Ric said:

I'm genuinely stunned Dundee allowed Hamilton go. Every single game I've seen him play he's been utterly woeful, no matter the level he's playing at. The "genuinely stunned" comment, btw, relates my surprise he still had a contract up until now.

3 year deal and a 100k transfer fee. Levein's best ever bit of business for Hearts.

30 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Something I don't know but what's the biggest transfer fee we have ever paid for a player ?

ETA this song is giving me mad flashbacks of a foam party I went to with the Dundee players at Déjà Vu circa 2003...

Edited by RawB93