All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The way the interview on STV news went it sounded like it’s a new appointment. 

Ahh ok, I've not seen that interview. Could well be they've appointed a project manager for the build stage to liase between the architects and builders then I guess

7 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Your MD's a bit of a p***k isn't he? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57271111

You're the p***k, you didn't read the article.

If you had read it it you'd know that he said Dundee are #Boxoffice and he had never heard of Falkirk until they did their best to avoid the play-offs.

Now f**k off back to the beach.

4 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Son, you've just scraped yourself into the Premiership, dragged by a 35 year old who is unlikely to have the legs to see out a season in the top league.  History tells us that you'll bob around the bottom of the Premiership for a season or two before being relegated again (what is it, 10 of the last 15 years in the 2nd tier?).

You support a team which has just produced the most spectacular example of bed-shitting in senior Scottish football since Morton absolutely collapsed in 03-04, and which also finished below a side which were 90 minutes away from the Lowland League 6 years ago. 

Sit down. 

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Well yes, the Dundee way is to run the business unsustainably, go bust again and again, shafting creditors left, right and centre. 

FB_IMG_1622147805982.jpg

Me neither.....but maybe best to re-acquaint yersel wae Grangemouth.........not that I'm a soothsayer or anythin' like.

Let’s not allow these 2 strokers to impinge on the memory of a triumphant season which few would have predicted 90 minutes after it started. We came from nowhere to finish 2nd then destroyed Killie in the playoffs, not only that but playing a style of football that I’d certainly want to watch, a style of our own.
We are about to sign Griffiths, Snodgrass and GGS, build a state of the art new stadium with the support of our billionaire owners.
No wonder these parochial little oiks from the fizzy pop and bucket and spade leagues are gut wrenchingly jealous.

I’m still buzzing of my tits, Tommy Wright’s pus - fantastic.

Got to admit as a Red Lichtie fan and a selfish thing i was gutted The Dees went up as we will lose a lot of money over this.

2 capacity crowds at Gayfield plus 2 good away days up at Dens Park.

But saying that all the best to you in the SPL and one day there is no doubt we will see our friend Charlie Adam (just like his Dad Charlie Snr did) playing in the AFC maroon strip at Gayfield  under the Management duo of Rab Douglas and Sir Bobby Linn after DC hags up his bunnet.

Smokies & Wine 36-0 Ya Bass. 

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

You support a team which has just produced the most spectacular example of bed-shitting in senior Scottish football since Morton absolutely collapsed in 03-04, and which also finished below a side which were 90 minutes away from the Lowland League 6 years ago. 

Sit down. 

Hold on a second here.

Morton's spectacular 03/04 collapse consisted of a 15 point swing to Airdrie over 13 games to the point they overtook us, and 23 points over 20 games to the end of the season. It was an unprecedented piece of bottle crashing.

Falkirk managed a 16 point swing to Partick in just 8 games.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Hold on a second here.

Morton's spectacular 03/04 collapse consisted of a 15 point swing to Airdrie over 13 games to the point they overtook us, and 23 points over 20 games to the end of the season. It was an unprecedented piece of bottle crashing.

Falkirk managed a 16 point swing to Partick in just 8 games.

Fair point. Falkirk's bed shitting is absolutely remarkable. 

Or not, because it's Falkirk. 

2 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Got to admit as a Red Lichtie fan and a selfish thing i was gutted The Dees went up as we will lose a lot of money over this.

I'll miss seeing you getting thrown about Tutties and Frews like the empty tracksuit that you are. 

Arrivederci. ✌️

5 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

But saying that all the best to you in the SPL and one day there is no doubt we will see our friend Charlie Adam (just like his Dad Charlie Snr did) playing in the AFC maroon strip at Gayfield  under the Management duo of Rab Douglas and Sir Bobby Linn after DC hags up his bunnet.

Smokies & Wine 36-0 Ya Bass. 

No chance. Super Charlie’s our next manager. 

I know Ross Country will be at Dingwall but what determines the other away fixture?

Don’t think there’s any particular logic to the rest. I’d hope we avoid 2 trips to the highlands unless they are back to back.

Happy with this, Fontaine has been very solid of late and at the very least is an experienced and dependable option to have. Still would want us to bring in Murray or someone else to challenge for the spot, but you can't say he's not earned the extension.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee