All things Dundee FC

Congratulations to you all and even more so for relegating our neighbours. A decent bunch of fans generally on here who aren't slow to criticise their own manager or club and praise the opposition when it's deserved. 

How many changes to the squad will be required for consolidation and how do you think McPake will get on in the top league? Genuine questions. 

On 21/05/2021 at 11:46, The Algebraist said:

What I would say to those commentators is what evidence do they have it will be any different? Killie's vocal home support? 😅

We've lost one game in 10 I think now and it was a weird dead rubber.  We have scored in all bar two of those games - the above dead rubber and that cagey 0-0 with Dunfermline.

We'll go there, they will have to come at us, we'll score on the break and Killie will have to score three without conceding again. They won't manage imo. The team I saw last night looked no where near beating us 3-1.

#Smug #Alsostillbuzzing

Huge well done to all but particularly the gaffer. He's learning quick. Long may it continue. Charlie complements him so well, a cool head and a huge heart.

Also loving the Derry Drogba, who I think used to be called Danny Mullen?

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

A genuine apology from me to McPake.....I always thought that was a wee bald patch developing.  Turns out it’s simply his halo.  

He totally bossed fat Tommy.

I think lot of the points raised during the season were true.

He changed all the things we were moaning about (Hamilton in goal, playing natural wingers etc) and has taken us up.

Superb - hope he takes alot from the last two seasons and can flourish in the premier league. Felt great for him last night, don't think anyone had anything against him personally.

Thank you

A MASSIVE congratulations to all Dundee lads and lassies. 
Thought you played amazing in both legs.

Absolutely blew Kilmarnock away.

Enjoy your summer and all the best for next season.

Oh, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for 4 Ayrshire derbies next season

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Like most Scottish football fans, I’ve no real strength of feeling for the vast majority of other Scottish clubs, Dundee included.

My Dee encounters have been flavoured by a painful listen as a 7 year old to a wireless relaying a Scottish League Cup semi final 2nd leg defeat at Dens in 1980, an equally painful watch as Billy Dodds led Dundee to a B&Q cup final win in 1990 & a fairly routine win for the Honest Men in a Scottish Cup win at Dens a few years back. I do though, have a soft spot for the Dundee supporting taxi driver who on the evening of our 5 goal rout at Tannadice the other year, declared as he dropped us off at The Frews, “I hope you f**k those DAB’s”. Other than that, we’ve coexisted without any real incident... until now.

From this day forth, a little piece of my heart will be Dundee Navy Blue.

From the Golden Girls & I, thank you for being a friend.