All things Dundee FC

Right lads no mucking about tonight , just go out there and put the most arrogant bunch of clowns in Scottish football  on their arse .The Championship isn’t a place they will get of in a hurry.

Best of luck to Dundee tonight ....

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Edit : that is the same as far as possible. Is Elliot fit? 

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah, got a couple of stitches in but otherwise is fine I believe.

You'd think I'd have learned not to just repeat anything I read on the internet with confidence 🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Best of luck tonight, nothing against Kilmarnock or for Dundee but I’ve never been to Rugby Park before.

...so you won't need the tetanus jag

Edited by Jazzar

My comments recently have not been kind to Dundee FC. As a long time admirer, since the days of Alan Gilzean, its time to move on from Nelms and last season. Nelms won't be around forever but Dundee FC will go on! 

I watched highlights of the game with Killie and two things made an impression. 

Firstly, I thought Dundee were impressive and still capable of some really good football and deserved to win. 

Secondly. While I appreciate the game was between a struggling SPL team and the 2nd place team in the Championship the quality on show was way above where we are at the moment.  I was even impressed by Morton to the extent I wondered what they have been doing all season!

I think we are looking at a very hard forthcoming season

To tonight's game.  Assuming Dundee have no problems with regard to fitness I see no reason why at worst Dundee won't manage a draw. 

There were a lot of things about Dundee that were impressive in the first game but I particularly liked Charlie Adam. His composure, know-how and passing ability could be the difference! 

Best of luck for tonight!