All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Anyone think Charlie's feeling the pressure? 😂

Good wee video like, summation of his importance to the club and vice versa.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPFs-ghF1Xa/?utm_medium=copy_link

Not at all. He was on Talksport with Adrian Durham and McCoist fir an hour last night. Says he’s played in bigger friendlies and that it’s only promotion 😂 also said it will be the finest moment in his career if we get promoted. The guy clearly bleeds Dark Blue!

4 hours ago, The Derry said:

I am fucking buzzing for tonight, can barely sit still and got 11 hours to wait.  

f**k Kilmarnock, f**k their pies, f**k Marvin, f**k Gordon Sawers and f**k Kyle Lafferty.

f**k Stephen Murray the wee winger who played for them years ago and was a wee c**t, f**k Rabbie Burns and f**k Fat Tommy.

Thank you.

Last call for the punters.

BetFred still going 5/2 the Dark Blues tonight. Absolute standout price now. Unlikely to last until kick-off. Generally 21/10 with other bookies.

I highlighted Bet365's bravery in being 1st to price up this game on Sunday. I said 13/5 was way out of line and the 'Dee should be 15/8. That's exactly what Bet365 go now. They likely got filled in at 13/5 but they held it until Tuesday night. 

I urged the faithful to get on at that opening 13/5. If you didn't, then get on with Fred at 5/2 now. It's good value and it's almost a working man's price.

*Edit: The 'Dee 3.25 on the Betfair exchange. Looks like someone got £100+ on at 4.2😯 on Sunday night!

Edited by FortescueFotheringhamSmyth
Updated info.

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Oi Rabbie Burns is a good Ayr man. Killie cant claim him 😉

Been settled a lot longer in Dumfries than he ever was in Ayr to be fair..... 🙄

BetFred still going 5/2 the Dark Blues tonight. Absolute standout price now. Unlikely to last until kick-off. Generally 21/10 with other bookies.
I highlighted Bet365's bravery in being 1st to price up this game on Sunday. I said 13/5 was way out of line and the 'Dee should be 15/8. That's exactly what Bet365 go now. They likely got filled in at 13/5 but they held it until Tuesday night. 
I urged the faithful to get on at that opening 13/5. If you didn't, then get on with Fred at 5/2 now. It's good value and it's almost a working man's price.
*Edit: The 'Dee 3.25 on the Betfair exchange. Looks like someone got £100+ on at 4.2[emoji54] on Sunday night!

I have absolutely no idea what any of that means and I gave up halfway through but it sounds like you’re a very clever lad.

Thank you

1 hour ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

*Edit: The 'Dee 3.25 on the Betfair exchange. Looks like someone got £100+ on at 4.2😯 on Sunday night!

Nae Bather John McCririck.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

That line up is stinking. 

McGowan back out wide, legs preferred over a finisher upfront and Christie was awful against Raith.

We're doomed.

Thank you.

I’m not an Elliot fan , but he’s having his best game for the DEE so far , great cross from Cammy , let the haters hate 

Edited by Vernon gilmore

Just now, Vernon gilmore said:

I’m not an Elliot fan , but he’s having his game for the DEE so far , great cross from Cammy , let the haters hate 

I'm a fan of Elliott and prefer him to Kerr but he was honking against Raith.

Playing very well SO far.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92