All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Efe Ambrose is being released by Livi. Would take him at Dens. Some downward spiral his career has been since being at Celtic. Still only 32.

Personally would sign Ash Taylor, newly released by Aberdeen. Still only 30 and made 32 appearances this season until injured in late March, ending his season.

If recovered and fit, meets the criteria for us regardless of which league we're in next season.

Shay Logan worth a punt although only on a one year deal as he's 33 and training to be a plumber. Once qualified he'll earn more from his trade, lol

Regards

Although after such a good season Armstrong of Raith will have lots of teams looking at him he'd be perfect for our team. If we stay down and had McMullen, Cummings and Armstrong added along with Robinson(rumour), Adam, McGhee, Marshall, Legzdins we'd have a team capable of strolling the league.

Of course I'm hoping we go up but if we don't i fully expect us to be in the Premier league within a year. 

McPake simply isn't going to be released so I'm not even going to get bothered about that until next season now.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

35 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Personally would sign Ash Taylor, newly released by Aberdeen. Still only 30 and made 32 appearances this season until injured in late March, ending his season.

If recovered and fit, meets the criteria for us regardless of which league we're in next season.

Shay Logan worth a punt although only on a one year deal as he's 33 and training to be a plumber. Once qualified he'll earn more from his trade, lol

Regards

Get them both in.

Dunno about Logan.

35 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Good he would only be 4th choice here , after Marshall , kerr, and whoever is left back in the under agers 

Holt is better than Kerr and Marshall. He did good for us at the time. He chipped in with goals also.

Kerr is shite and Marshall just happens to be better than Kerr but is meh.

Unless he has went backwards holt and went shite he id be interested in. Not that it matters now. 

8 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Holt is better than Kerr and Marshall. He did good for us at the time. He chipped in with goals also.

Kerr is shite and Marshall just happens to be better than Kerr but is meh.

Unless he has went backwards holt and went shite he id be interested in. Not that it matters now. 

On the evidence of his last spell at QoS he's gone backwards. Thought he might return to us but not too fussed that he's not. 

Just now, Fae_the_'briggs said:

On the evidence of his last spell at QoS he's gone backwards. Thought he might return to us but not too fussed that he's not. 

Ah that's not good . Still better than Kerr tbh. Marshall will do until we get a better replacement and he can be back up

hope the players remember that its a 2 legged game and dont go chasing a goal if we are behind like raith did at 0-2...if raith accepted that 0-2 then the whole 2nd leg would have panned out differently after they scored in 20 mins....just dont fucking lose the tie tomorrow lads...cheers.

Edited by Meeniedee

37 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

A tough one for me. I like Marshall but he's just so slow. 

Just don't think he offers an awful lot.

He can't defend ? Assists? Maybe , genuinely don't know how many he has. A threat upfront or get in about the goals? 

For me Holt offered at the time more than what Marshall does currently. However if he has declined that bad then aye we look elsewhere. 

When we get promoted Marshall would carry on as our left back ? Oh my 

Edited by Robin.Hood