All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Martin_T said:

Hearts wont be offering Shay Logan a deal, so he's available. Still looked very capable in the games he played for us.

If he’s interested then it would be a no-brainer for us. The guy Tumilty at Raith looks the part as well 

Would've laughed if they put the post code of the location of Nou Campy.
E1rWiL9X0AE4RxH?format=jpg%26name=4096x4096&key=21f2d687944860f081c68f1e8776ef853006dac32ce50c83832932fa7e8fd5fb

I did wonder when I saw that if the away shirt could have that postcode with major updates on the horizon.

Would be an unusual thing to have on the shirt otherwise, although it probably is just that.

In case anyone wants to watch from abroad on a computer, it looks like it's possible to buy the day pass. You'll need a VPN and download the Now player before matchday.  On the day of the match, go to Now TV and select the day sports pass. You then need to enter name, email and a UK postal code (I used my old UK address) and pay by card or paypal. I haven't actually paid or tested but it looks like it will work....but like I said, I'm not going to test until Thursday.

The sartorial elegance of next season’s strip merits good debate and I’m enjoying the read. I like it, but regardless of personal taste I’d like to point out:

a) it’s not a hideous day glo mixture with jobby sleeves and other eye hurting horrors 

and

b) it’s May, before the end of the current season and we are organised enough to have our new strip publicised. Great stuff. Beats hanging on until what seems like October before the new strip is out. 

Well done Dens Park people. 😀

Edited by Chateau Lafite
Typo

Heard from a reliable source that we have Scott Robinson on our radar.

Don't know how true it is but I don't know why the source would mention it randomly.

Probably pending the play offs as I'm sure he'd get a premiership club.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Heard from a reliable source that we have Scott Robinson on our radar.

Don't know how true it is but I don't know why the source would mention it randomly.

Probably pending the play offs as I'm sure he'd get a premiership club.

Thank you.

Who was he at before ? 

Is this the first player that we have been linked with ?

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Who was he at before ? 

Is this the first player that we have been linked with ?

Livingston, was the striker that helped them to the League Cup final. He came from the midfield over the last season or two, so maybe McPake would like that versatility which he appreciates in players like McGhee and Gowser.

If we're going by rumours on here, Nikolay Todorov was also mentioned. Considering the fact that we're currently inundated with strikers right now, the fact that the two rumoured players (on here at least) are also strikers is interesting at least.

2 hours ago, Fleemie said:

In case anyone wants to watch from abroad on a computer, it looks like it's possible to buy the day pass. You'll need a VPN and download the Now player before matchday.  On the day of the match, go to Now TV and select the day sports pass. You then need to enter name, email and a UK postal code (I used my old UK address) and pay by card or paypal. I haven't actually paid or tested but it looks like it will work....but like I said, I'm not going to test until Thursday.

Are you a DeeTV member? Surely it'll be broadcast on there using the Sky feed just like the Raith game at Dens was shown to overseas subscribers using the BBC feed.

1 hour ago, CanadianDee said:

Are you a DeeTV member? Surely it'll be broadcast on there using the Sky feed just like the Raith game at Dens was shown to overseas subscribers using the BBC feed.

That would be the ideal solution but there is no mention of it on any of the websites.

4 hours ago, Fleemie said:

That would be the ideal solution but there is no mention of it on any of the websites.

They usually don't mention that until the day before the game, but it'll be shown for international subscribers on DeeTV just as the 2nd leg of the Raith tie was.

That will not help you for the 2nd leg however. You may be able to sign up for an international subscriber package with Killie in order to watch the second leg. Despite my username I spend most of my time in Scotland these days, but due to the time I've spent in Canada over the years I'm pretty well versed in navigating other teams video streaming services in desperate attempts to follow the Dee when they are away from home.

Like I think the DeeTV package is 12 pound a month or something which is no worse than a single ppv price that we've had during the pandemic. So I think you'll be fine for the 1st leg if you're a DeeTV subscriber and for the second leg if all else fails just sign up KillieTV on a 1 month subscription to catch the 2nd leg.

Edited by CanadianDee