All things Dundee FC

I'd rather have got County tbh, however both of them appear to be in a bit of goalscoring form coming into this anyway.

My big fear is McPake shites it and sets us up negatively. He does that and we haven't got a chance. Killie are shite at the back and we need to get in about them. Sitting off them and allowing the midfield and and the likes of Lafferty time and space will see the tie over before the second leg. In their faces right from the off please. 

4 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Was anyone on here lucky enough to get the phone call from the club today?

Am I wrong to say the club said previously that those who 1st purchased this season’s season ticket would be the 1st to return to games?

No.  And no.  Just checked, I bought 23 June.  You?

Edited by doogster
Edited to say it's a genuine question, not an accusation!  

Was anyone on here lucky enough to get the phone call from the club today?
Am I wrong to say the club said previously that those who 1st purchased this season’s season ticket would be the 1st to return to games?
No, mine is still in the envelope it was posted in dated 5th May

I do wonder how many normal season ticket holders will get tickets and how many go to sponsors and hinger ons.

I’m working on the principle each call takes 2 minutes, 30 per hour, x 2 operators, x 5 hours = 300 calls yesterday. 20% don’t answer = 240. They could easily only be halfway [emoji1696]

Think it will be a tough ask to beat Killie over the two legs, we will need to be at our best in both games to have any chance.

However i watched the Hamilton v Killie highlights last night and Hamilton had a good few chances so the Killie defence are there to be got at.

A suggested tune to play pre match. None of Jazza's mundane voice required. Sure this would have the blood pumping and ready to fold Lafferty in half (much like Byrne versus Hearts early on in January).

As long as we take the tie to Kilmarnock with a chance of progression we're fine. In a one off game anything can happen. Thursdays game will be strange as even if we're 2 down with ten to go the single goal back could be decisive overall.

Stay strong at the back and let Charlie work his magic. Most importantly be clinical.

Come on Dundee, there's not many teams who have such long suffering fans who deserve some joy. Fucking come on.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, doogster said:

No.  And no.  Just checked, I bought 23 June.  You?

Can’t remember the date but when the club issued the statement about how slow the initial uptake in season tickets were due to the uncertainty of when the league would start etc they stated 250 had been sold. I’d purchased mine by then so I’m somewhere in the 1st 250. 

Well done on anyone who gets a ticket. Doubt they’ll be very, very few who get in that aren’t sponsors (rightly so) or members of a supporters club. 

Edited by Yenitit

40 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Can’t remember the date but when the club issued the statement about how slow the initial uptake in season tickets were due to the uncertainty of when the league would start etc they stated 250 had been sold. I’d purchased mine by then so I’m somewhere in the 1st 250. 

Well done on anyone who gets a ticket. Doubt they’ll be very, very few who get in that aren’t sponsors (rightly so) or members of a supporters club. 

My pal has just texted me to say he’s got one. He’s not a sponsor or a member of a supporter’s club. 
Jealous here.