All things Dundee FC

37 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

Hello....just to remind you the semi ain’t finished yet......that is all...

The semi was over the minute you announced Davo was fit to participate in the ties. It was a full raging stauner by then.

Thank you.

Whoever was interviewing asked if he was aware of the results involving Hamilton, Killie and Ross County and if he knew how the table stood. He responded with something similar to "aye, I'm aware how things are looking."

The gif is him having a bit of a mindblank straight after trying to remember in an actually do I know? sort of way, whoever is interviewing quickly summarised and the handsome man in question made a hilarious witty retort about the guy being happy Killie were second bottom. Why this was I have no clue. 

Fin. 

7 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

I missed this, someone please tell me what it was in response to? emoji23.png

Have iPlayer up, so had a look again. He was told by Chick that it's either County or Kilmarnock if we win the SF tie, and asked if he had his mind on potentially playing either of them. McPake says no, but that he knew the results. Then his reaction in the GIF happens, I'm assuming because Chick didn't mention Accies too. Don't think he knew the final scores, hence the reaction.

It's on iPlayer if you'd rather see it than read the boring play-by-play, at about the 2:21:00 mark.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000w3t5/sportscene-202021-premiership-playoff-semifinal-first-leg

7 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

the handsome man in question made a hilarious witty retort about the guy being happy Killie were second bottom. Why this was I have no clue. 

Think Chick's a St MIrren fan, so probably more meaning he'd be happy with them managing a late comeback.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

When's the Fintry shuttle going to be renamed the Charlie express. There's more reason than one for that name aswell.

Wasters like the weegie Lorraine Kelly are celebrated widely in Dundee, whilst true Dundonian heroes such as Charlie Adam go under the radar. It's time for large prints of his baldy coupon to be slapped on the side of every bus entering and leaving the Fintry vicinity. As the sun shines on his glorious pallet the gleam will light up the streets from Fintry to Menzieshill, inspiring the up and coming footballing talent within this fine City.

Stuff like the V&A means nothing to the average Dundonian. Charlie has spread sporting joy to Dundee residents and deserves the accolades within the City for his stunning career achievements, hailing from the streets of the Dolphin bar.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

15 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Whoever was interviewing asked if he was aware of the results involving Hamilton, Killie and Ross County and if he knew how the table stood. He responded with something similar to "aye, I'm aware how things are looking."

The gif is him having a bit of a mindblank straight after trying to remember in an actually do I know? sort of way, whoever is interviewing quickly summarised and the handsome man in question made a hilarious witty retort about the guy being happy Killie were second bottom. Why this was I have no clue. 

Fin. 

Chick Young has a soft spot for St Mirren who clawed it back to 3-3 at Kilmarnock.

26 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

When's the Fintry shuttle going to be renamed the Charlie express. There's more reason than one for that name aswell.

Wasters like the weegie Lorraine Kelly are celebrated widely in Dundee, whilst true Dundonian heroes such as Charlie Adam go under the radar. It's time for large prints of his baldy coupon to be slapped on the side of every bus entering and leaving the Fintry vicinity. As the sun shines on his glorious pallet the gleam will light up the streets from Fintry to Menzieshill, inspiring the up and coming footballing talent within this fine City.

Stuff like the V&A means nothing to the average Dundonian. Charlie has spread sporting joy to Dundee residents and deserves the accolades within the City for his stunning career achievements, hailing from the streets of the Dolphin bar.

Thank you.

@ShonaRobisonMSP

On 13/05/2021 at 15:17, Fifespud said:

I keep waiting for American Fan to ask us to send him scarves....

On 13/05/2021 at 15:32, johnnydun said:

I agree. He said he hasn't decided yet but I think he is just waiting for The Derry Rhumba to roll in to town.

You lot and the Motherwell fans are some of the more enjoyable on the board to hang around. Plus, I also really want to see you promoted so @Mr. Alli can converse more often with the United posters and to witness that banter pre-derby.

But I'm actually hanging out at Keyes' mansion later today for the game, so just figured he might have a spare or two.

3 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

But I'm actually hanging out at Keyes' mansion later today for the game, so just figured he might have a spare or two.

Is the game shown in America? What kind of coverage do you get of Scottish football over there or is it just over IPTV or something?