All things Dundee FC

Kilmarnock need to win away to Hamilton and Ross County need to lose away to Motherwell for County to be in the play off spot. Looks more likely to be Killie and Kyle Lafferty (if we don't screw it up). That'd be tough. Don't fancy that.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Unfortunately it looks like Killie in the final (assuming we get there). I’d really fancy us against County but Killie have a few really good players.

There's one team that's winning these big games and one that keeps fucking it up, and Kilmarnock are not doing the former, just saying. Lafferty and Kiltie are worries, but their defence is pretty atrocious.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

There's one team that's winning these big games and one that keeps fucking it up, and Kilmarnock are not doing the former, just saying. Lafferty and Kiltie are worries, but their defence is pretty atrocious.

Their midfield with Power and Mulumbu give me the fear as well. I know we can give a bit these days but that’s something we’ve not really had to face for a couple of seasons now

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Kilmarnock need to win away to Hamilton and Ross County need to lose away to Motherwell for County to be in the play off spot. Looks more likely to be Killie and Kyle Lafferty (if we don't screw it up). That'd be tough. Don't fancy that.

What Lafferty is currently doing isn't sustainable, hes due a game or two where he misses chances he shouldn't.

Either that or break his legs early on.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Their midfield with Power and Mulumbu give me the fear as well. I know we can give a bit these days but that’s something we’ve not really had to face for a couple of seasons now

Power and Dicker are done, can barely move around the park.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

What Lafferty is currently doing isn't sustainable, hes due a game or two where he misses chances he shouldn't.

Either that or break his legs early on.

Two one man teams going at it. Lafferty against our defence gives me the fear but if Adam is on form we can beat anyone.

Tommy Wright is much smarter than yer average Championship manager so you'd imagine he'd be focused on getting Adam marked out the game.

Still, Saturday first!

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Power and Dicker are done, can barely move around the park.

I’ll admit I haven’t seen Killie at all this season but when you look through their squad there are a lot of decent players in there who you would think are too good for the Championship.

I suppose you could do the same for us.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Two one man teams going at it. Lafferty against our defence gives me the fear but if Adam is on form we can beat anyone.

Tommy Wright is much smarter than yer average Championship manager so you'd imagine he'd be focused on getting Adam marked out the game.

Still, Saturday first!

I’ve gone on about our bad defence as well but when you look at it we’ve only conceded 3 goals in our last 7.

For me i'd be resting Adam as we'll need him 90 minutes in both games if we go through. 

Marshall in for Christie and see how Kerr performs at RB (I've said since he was first put there i prefer him LB). He's performed well there the last couple of games but we need Marshall to get minutes in aswell.

Fontaine looked like he was feeling his leg, hopefully it was precaution so drop McGhee back put McGowan central and bring in McDaid.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Still, Saturday first!

Hes also incredibly predictable, and is trying to replicate Saints with a squad thats nowhere near good enough for that style.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I’ll admit I haven’t seen Killie at all this season but when you look through their squad there are a lot of decent players in there who you would think are too good for the Championship.

I suppose you could do the same for us.

Most are past it. Broadfoot, Dicker, Power, and Burke all look good on paper, but they're all past their best. Burke the best of that bunch but hes reliant on the full back being unable to run.

Their goalkeepers are all shite, their right backs are all shite, their centre backs are all shite, their CMs are all immobile, and the strikers are all shite bar Lafferty.

Andersons runs in the middle of the park would cause chaos as they have nobody able to match those runs in midfield, and the CBs are too shite to pick up on it too.

Guest Wieghortsnut
21 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Unfortunately it looks like Killie in the final (assuming we get there). I’d really fancy us against County but Killie have a few really good players.

Killie are there for a reason mate, can't be better than county. League table doesn't lie 

Apart from two periods in the first half- two great blocks in quick succession and a ridiculously disallowed goal, we looked pretty comfortable. Add to that cracking Charlie passes for good finishes and it was a very professional performance. Well done. 

A wee Dundee beer to celebrate a big win. 

A5AA8A23-836C-49CF-8BD8-3A91FCC5A305.jpeg

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Kilmarnock absolutely bottled a sure win against a team with nothing to play for tonight. Excuse me if I'm not as concerned as some other fans.

True.

And could you imagine the fucking joy of relegating not only Killie and that baldy seething fan they have but their sad fat grass of a manager as well.

Ooft.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes also incredibly predictable, and is trying to replicate Saints with a squad thats nowhere near good enough for that style.

Most are past it. Broadfoot, Dicker, Power, and Burke all look good on paper, but they're all past their best. Burke the best of that bunch but hes reliant on the full back being unable to run.

Their goalkeepers are all shite, their right backs are all shite, their centre backs are all shite, their CMs are all immobile, and the strikers are all shite bar Lafferty.

Andersons runs in the middle of the park would cause chaos as they have nobody able to match those runs in midfield, and the CBs are too shite to pick up on it too.

Amazing how quickly exhaustion can creep up on you.

No need for you to pipe up Boredom.

Thank you.