All things Dundee FC

31 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

As if fosters wasn’t bad enough, the c**ts charged an extra 20p through an app8ED96391-A2BD-4442-B429-ED865BE885A9.thumb.jpeg.6e4877a68f5d57383aebd72238aaec25.jpeg

That place was a serious rip off for quite some time pre-pandemic, so I guess it'll be even worse now. Decent Beer Garden, but way overpriced...

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

As if fosters wasn’t bad enough, the c**ts charged an extra 20p through an app8ED96391-A2BD-4442-B429-ED865BE885A9.thumb.jpeg.6e4877a68f5d57383aebd72238aaec25.jpeg

So you have to go to the hassle of going on the app and searching for drinks while getting charged for doing so. What ever happened to coming to the table and asking what people want. They'll be wanting you to pour your own drinks soon.

Tell them to shove their app up their jaxie. 

Thank you.

If anybody here was involved in and/or is related to anyone involved with standing outside either Dens (or Tannadice) during these "send offs" I truly hope you do the honourable thing and retire your Internet access and hand your hard drives over to the authorities. 

From what I can see from the videos it was a couple school aged kids. The sad part was there appeared to be more United fans there filming them than Dundee fans “sending the team off”.

Edited by RossDee01

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

So you have to go to the hassle of going on the app and searching for drinks while getting charged for doing so. What ever happened to coming to the table and asking what people want. They'll be wanting you to pour your own drinks soon.

Tell them to shove their app up their jaxie. 

Thank you.

I got charged a 40p service charge at the Victor on Blackness Road for doing a click and collect of a sausage supper last week. Turned up and the place was empty.

3 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I got charged a 40p service charge at the Victor on Blackness Road for doing a click and collect of a sausage supper last week. Turned up and the place was empty.

The Silvery Tay in Charlie Drive is better!

19 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Found this up in the loft. Yay

20210512_191704.jpg

Apologies meant to green once again, plays tricks with me as I go to click it initially on this phone so it does.

Tonight, Kerr and McGowan down the left. Worrying. McPakes made his decision let's see how it goes.

Thank you.

Ludicrous the words against Adam this season. Playing like the Fintry Pirlo tonight as he did until he was hit by Covid. Last few weeks he's been at the same level. 

Always the problem with our fans they target the best players and leave the trash.

Thank you.