All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Current scores:

Lee Ashcroft - 9

Jordan Marshall - 4

Paul McGowan - 2

Charlie Adam - 1

I don't think I've ever disagreed with a PotY award as much as I think I will with this one.

Am sure I just saw some club voting for Kerr.... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Tbf, this season was a weird one to call for a POTY considering the bizarre season that's unfolded, but the top two nominees being defenders (maybe Charlie's overtaken Marshall by now, idk) in a season where we've conceded the 3rd highest number of goals in the 2nd tier is certainly a take. Ashcroft's had a really good 2021 so far imo, but I think Gowser and Charlie have been more consistent, as has McMullan imo despite his short time here.

As for Cammy winning 2... idk, I've been very impressed with his last couple of games but player of the year? Not for me.

53 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Should be McGowan really, if you think about it. Never say die, bawling,shouting...etc.

If it wasn’t for the manager playing him out of position up until the last 2 months then it probably would’ve been. 

Charlie Adam if he never got Covid would’ve won it by a landslide surely tho. 

25 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

haha, yessir, thinking I'm getting the gist of the all things c**t.

My vote (not that I have one), though likely the most uninformed with the least watched games, would probably have gone to Adam.

You’re a sensible c**t. 

6 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Can people name say 5 good stand out performances for Kerr ? 

Across his entire Dundee career? 

Nope, still struggling tbh.

Gowser easily player of the year for me. If the season had begun in January then McMullan, but as it's an award that is supposed to reflect contribution and consistency across the whole campaign, so for that reason it's Gowser. A few players have had good spells here and there, but he's the only one who has been a consistent contributor the entire season long.

Edited by Boo Khaki

36 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I see Ashcroft got the Andrew De Vries award. Did any posters know him? I was at school with his missus. Tragic story.

Was in the scouts with him, last time I saw him was when we won the league at Raith. Sound guy. RIP.