All things Dundee FC

Rovers were superb against Dunfermline in the 5-1 drubbing of the Pars a few weeks ago when the losers gave Rovers so much space. 
The Dee need to avoid that and put lots of pressure on the Rovers defence Davi, Bene and Mendy all have plenty errors in them! Pace from McMullan, good crosses from Charlie and I’d hope we’d create chances for Cummings in enough quantity over two legs to shade the tie.  

There's been bigger roaring crescendos from Granny Danger when the biscuit tin is empty.

It's time for Dundee to start getting our house in order. When you see diddies like the Saints pair competing in the semi tomorrow it really shows how much we are failing.

We have a squad capable of going up, the next couple of weeks are massive.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

When you see diddies like the Saints pair competing in the semi tomorrow it really shows how much we are failing.

We have a squad capable of going up, the next couple of weeks are massive.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I’m strangely without fear fully expecting us to win comprehensively.

In my humble opinion the above positive comments should also potentially refer to the actual play-off final, never mind the semi.

Unless of course James McPake somehow manages to McPake it all, which is still a possibility based upon his previous 22 months of form!

No more negative thoughts though, James McPake is going to outsmart all these oncoming arselings, no problem whatsoever with hopefully goals to spare.

Roll on next season also with Jason Cummings being constantly fed by Scott Allan amongst others. Nice!

Merely my ongoing Dark Blue thoughts.

All the very best to Brechin Football Club in their forthcoming play-off, let there be light above the currant bun darkness in their path.

Edited by This Charming Man

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

😃 Skinny fit jeans only. No hippies allowed.

WTF has happened @Bigmouth Strikes Again, just returned from a stay-cation, you previous Mancunian-like handsome devil.

AKA, one of the the last of the famous international playboys, after me that is my good man.

This night has opened my eyes.

Thank you. 

568707072_images(7).jpg.3e38b9f3d833ed30f7385b031419d1ba.jpg

9 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

WTF has happened @Bigmouth Strikes Again, just returned from a stay-cation, you previous Mancunian-like handsome devil.

AKA, one of the the last of the famous international playboys, after me that is my good man.

This night has opened my eyes.

Thank you. 

568707072_images(7).jpg.3e38b9f3d833ed30f7385b031419d1ba.jpg

Not had a shave for a couple of days m8, that's all. Spruce myself up shortly.

Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

What’s this about another pyrotech display from they fannies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That’s the one of the many differences thankfully fae us to them. I’d die a little inside if we did pish like that. 

Talking of many differences. 

You last won a major trophy in 1974. f**k all to celebrate apart from recovering from two administrations.

At least United have won a trophy this century. 

19 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Talking of many differences. 

You last won a major trophy in 1974. f**k all to celebrate apart from recovering from two administrations.

At least United have won a trophy this century. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Baby Crying GIF by memecandy

Edited by Yenitit

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Always the fact that our club never done this :

501B24C7-3E45-47FB-9C47-1F551B34EC89.jpeg.b0d3f54bc86f34eacd8e25f3705036a0.jpeg

It looks like you have certainly beaten us in The Administration Cup.

Dundee FC 2 - 0 St Mirren FC

In my humble opinion the above positive comments should also potentially refer to the actual play-off final, never mind the semi.
Unless of course James McPake somehow manages to McPake it all, which is still a possibility based upon his previous 22 months of form!
No more negative thoughts though, James McPake is going to outsmart all these oncoming arselings, no problem whatsoever with hopefully goals to spare.

That there is the stumbling block.