All things Dundee FC

Love the Dee's in their every shape and form.

45 points out of 81 and finishing second in a sub-standard league. 

Regardless of the play-off results, decisions have to be made regarding the existing management team.

That is the reality in the real world I'm afraid.

Well done however to all this fine evening.  

2 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Love the Dee's in their every shape and form.

45 points out of 81 and finishing second in a sub-standard league. 

Regardless of the play-off results, decisions have to be made regarding the existing management team.

That is the reality in the real world I'm afraid.

Well done however to all this fine evening.  

folk keep bumping their gums about how we have the 2nd biggest budget in the league...well we finished 2nd(doesnt matter how we got there) and if the current management team take us up through the playoffs i fully expect them to get a crack at keeping us up.

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

folk keep bumping their gums about how we have the 2nd biggest budget in the league...well we finished 2nd(doesnt matter how we got there) 

We do 

And why dosnt it matter how we got there because Raith got beat this evening ? 

If we don't get promoted he gets punted hopefully.

If we get promoted he will get a chance regardless if I want him there or not. That's just how this will go.

Enjoy your evening 

As i've said lately the performances and selections have improved the last month or two.

However, we could've been going up if so many unforgivable errors hadn't of taken place.

Right at the moment we are in an okay place though and have a fighting chance of going up.

Morten in the relegation play offs adds in a bonus tonight.

All the best to the team in the play offs. 

Thank you.

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

We do 

And why dosnt it matter how we got there because Raith got beat this evening ? 

If we don't get promoted he gets punted hopefully.

If we get promoted he will get a chance regardless if I want him there or not. That's just how this will go.

Enjoy your evening 

i always enjoy my evening... raith getting beat tonight is irrelevant they lost more games than us and had less points than us i dont care how it came about ....onwards and upwards mon the dees.

As i've said lately the performances and selections have improved the last month or two.
However, we could've been going up if so many unforgivable errors hadn't of taken place.
Right at the moment we are in an okay place though and have a fighting chance of going up.
Morten in the relegation play offs adds in a bonus tonight.
All the best to the team in the play offs. 
Thank you.

Agreed re Morton. Love to see those cuntos going down.

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Looking to avoid Killie -see nothing in the County or Hamilton teams that would scare me. Ideally Dunfermline to beat Raith aswell.

Thank you.

Even without Lafferty, I think Killie have enough to stay up. Accies to go down, County in the play-offs imo. Thankfully we're the team with the momentum, need to use that and get out of this league.

23 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Wonder what McPake's record is post-January, that's twice in a row our form seems to have massively improved near the tail-end of the season.

March and April’s been good. January 9th until March 2nd was atrocious. 

18 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

raith getting beat tonight is irrelevant 

If raith won we finished third. Course it is relevant. However we scraped over the line finishing second. Now we can rest and wait on whoever we need to play next. 2 straight forward wins for us and onto our next play off game against league above. Simple as that. Excited for it with very few injuries so plenty choices. 

Mine the dees 🙂

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

If raith won we finished third. Course it is relevant. However we scraped over the line finishing second. Now we can rest and wait on whoever we need to play next. 2 straight forward wins for us and onto our next play off game against league above. Simple as that. Excited for it with very few injuries so plenty choices. 

Mine the dees 🙂

but they didnt...if we didnt lose x2 to an awful ayr side an awful queens side x1 and picked up a win at arbroath we'd have been going into tonight with a chance of the title...but we didnt like raith didnt..we finished 2nd regardless of raith shitting it the stats dont lie.