All things Dundee FC

Thank you all for the kind wishes.

Just waiting on Robin Galloway to read out my card on 'The Birthday Spot' before the Grampian News.

I can say that now, because I am old. Anyone else understands that, they are also old.

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Just waiting on Robin Galloway to read out my card on 'The Birthday Spot' before the Grampian News.

I can say that now, because I am old. Anyone else understands that, they are also old.

Thank you.

Happy Birthday young man.   😁

40 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Thank you.

You're just a boy, enjoy your birthday 🍻

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Thank you.

Happy birthday Captain! 

Has McCann done enough in his spell with both us and his current spell in Inverness to suggest he has learned/improved and can make a wee go at a career as a coach/gaffer?

Spoiler

Happy birthday too 😁😁

Edited by D TOTAL

21 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Has McCann done enough in his spell with both us and his current spell in Inverness to suggest he has learned/improved and can make a wee go at a career as a coach/gaffer?

Comical subject which remains open to question only in Neil McCann's own over inflated self opinion of himself.

To 80% plus of Scottish football it remains a resounding no, however he's best earning his money as a clown pundit continuously brown-nosing to his chosen club in Glasgow.

Each to their own, great player, questionable character, imho. 

Danny Strachan getting his first senior goal tonight for Peterhead. Fleming and Moore started for Annan and Forfar respectively. Gary Irvine's Forfar with a stoppage time winner to keep the team just barely alive, the great escape is on!