All things Dundee FC

We've had many cracking free-kick  and corner takers over the year, but credit to McPake, this is the most dangerous I think I've ever seen a Dundee team at set-plays. Bizarrely, we seem even more dangerous when it's not Adam that's taking all the set pieces. 

McGowan delivers a cracking corner and it's only in his 6th season we've started to take advantage of it!

The less said about the long throws the better though!

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've had many cracking free-kick  and corner takers over the year, but credit to McPake, this is the most dangerous I think I've ever seen a Dundee team at set-plays. Bizarrely, we seem even more dangerous when it's not Adam that's taking all the set pieces. 

McGowan delivers a cracking corner and it's only in his 6th season we've started to take advantage of it!

McGowan was on the corners the day Kerr Waddell scored 2 against Hearts as well!

The long throws have got better. We are shite at throw ins anyway. When I become manager I’m going to insist the player nearest the point the ball goes out takes the throw as quickly as possible to the Dundee player in the most space. Pretty complicated I know.

1 minute ago, Raith_Raver said:

McPake today in the Scotsman begging Hearts to take Friday's game seriously...

You know that article you read? It had this exact quote:

'This is not a rallying call saying ‘please turn up Hearts, do us a favour’ because I could not care less'

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You know that article you read? It had this exact quote:

'This is not a rallying call saying ‘please turn up Hearts, do us a favour’ because I could not care less'

Maybe Raith Raver has dyslexia?

Thank you.

If any of you enjoy a quiz P+B has it’s own The All New No-Aussie Quiz League and Occasional Cup. So pop over to GN and join in, also need to correct the current imbalance of 50% more DAB participants.

4 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Something to while away the hours until Friday:

A couple of really great seasons and some absolute stinkers, I've tried to block most of them out of my mind, but most of them came back to me:

https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/dundee-top-5-scorers-since-9899

Only 54%! Shamefully a list full of some complete and utter shite!

Spoiler

No Nemsadze but Martin Woods! WTF is that about!