All things Dundee FC

He's not being hung out to dry, he's backup. 

He's being paid handsomely and isn't upto it. By all means complain that he's playing, don't complain that he isn't playing in a different position in which he is below par at too. 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Seemingly he's stopped the playing it out from the back shite.

What?  You mean he’s finally admitted he was wrong and that at this level it simply doesn’t work?

If only he had listened to us on P&B he may never have got sacked by us!

57 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He's not being hung out to dry, he's backup. 

He's being paid handsomely and isn't upto it. By all means complain that he's playing, don't complain that he isn't playing in a different position in which he is below par at too. 

He clearly can’t play this position. Elliot should be tried there in my humble opinion. 

Cammy Kerr, using the simple pass to fontaine every time. Better than a hoof but a professional player of great experience - dreadful i'm afraid.

We have to make a change to win this game and several options are available: Adam for Byrne, Cummings for Mullen and even McGhee to full back where he can play to bring on Anderson.

Mullens continous shooting from outside the box is infuriating. Stick to what you know; if you can't do poach eggs then fucking continue to fry the b*****ds. Mullen get the ball, pass it and run. Run,  just fucking run.

Afolabi, decent half. McMullen good as usual.

Come on to f**k.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Get him to f**k

3rd in this tinpot league, cannot see us even getting second now, says it all really.

Could we suffer another season of this mince? Don't think I could.

McPake out.

Thank you

With a semi competent manager we would be comfortably in 2nd place, if not 1st.   Even if by some miracle McPake gets us promoted he has to go.  Way too many bad decisions being made in an extremely poor league.

If McPake is here next season there is no way I will be buying a season ticket.

Again, didn’t think we were that bad, the reaction is a bit OTT. Inverness are the from team in the league and have been flying the last 2 months. It was a bit of a shit game but we were the better side overall. We had a legitimate goal disallowed, went down but bounced straight back and scored straight away.

Hopefully people will stop with the “McGowan is passed it” pish. If the last 2 games have shown anything it’s how much we miss him in the middle of the park. 

Once he’s back I’d put McGhee back at CB for Fontaine. Thought Kerr was pretty good tonight at left back as well.

Although disappointing not to win against 9 men in the end, I think the reaction is a bit OTT.

Another decent game from cammy, never let us down for the goal at least , for those that say cammy doesn’t have a left foot I’m not sure I seen Mcdaid use his once either, Ashcroft popping up with another crucial goal.

Charlie Adam he some of the oddest decision making Iv seen, 88th min everyone in and around the box, he then passes it 3 yards backwards to the keeper who for some reason is halfway up the pitch, he then receives it back from the keeper in the same spot he was in, takes 2 touches forward and instead of pinging it into the box he decided to smash it across to the other wing nowhere near anyone forcing McMullan to run back and collect it so he can take on the 2 players