All things Dundee FC

Spurs will be playing the major stadium card with a new build that cost around $1 billion U.S. and has the facility to change the field to suit the sport with a sunken artificial pitch below the top one (NFL London games can be played there with no need to rework a pitch). At the time of being built only Man U had a stadium with bigger capacity.

It's all about money but we all know that.

James McPake is asked in his pre-match interview, 'Obviously I doubt Dundee will get an invite but what do you make of the proposed Super League?'

McPake goes on a 6-7 minute tangent telling the interviewer how we're a massive club and makes no mention of the Super League. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

James McPake is asked in his pre-match interview, 'Obviously I doubt Dundee will get an invite but what do you make of the proposed Super League?'

McPake goes on a 6-7 minute tangent telling the interviewer how we're a massive club and makes no mention of the Super League. :lol:

The boy done good

43 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Was completely baffled why the reporter even asked that. It's not super unusual for him to be asked questions not pertaining to Dundee, but fair play to McPake for making sure the reporter knew how pointless his question was.

17 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

It was mentioned a few weeks back but I don’t suppose our accounts have been published yet?

it still says overdue on the website 😐

Admin 3 banter days ahead. What nationality will out next sugar daddies be?

Spoiler

It's a joke boys. Pitchforks away. It will be insurance money related.

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Admin 3 banter days ahead. What nationality will out next sugar daddies be?

Hide contents

It's a joke boys. Pitchforks away. It will be insurance money related.

I'm not sure it will be. Figures due out only cover up to April 2020. The league wasn't wound up until the 15th(?). 

Edit : not that I'm in any way concerned about Admin or whatever. If they wanted to pop off, they'd have gone there and then. I've just seen and heard too many people look at accounts and say "that's the covid". 

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

It was mentioned a few weeks back but I don’t suppose our accounts have been published yet?

it still says overdue on the website 😐

I think it was on Twitter that I read there was apparently some 3 month covid extension for handing in the accounts. 

Team for tonight please James, in a 4-4-2 formation with the players pressing high up the park to exploit McCann’s play it out from the back tactics. Thank you

Legzdins

Elliot Ashcroft Fountaine McGee

McMullan Anderson McGowan McDaid 

Cummings Afolabi. 

28 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Team for tonight please James, in a 4-4-2 formation with the players pressing high up the park to exploit McCann’s play it out from the back tactics. Thank you

Legzdins

Elliot Ashcroft Fountaine McGee

McMullan Anderson McGowan McDaid 

Cummings Afolabi. 

Cammy Kerr pretty much confirming in the Courier that he'll be playing LB tonight.

33 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I think it was on Twitter that I read there was apparently some 3 month covid extension for handing in the accounts. 

Aye, we've got an extension for the accounts but still not put in our confirmation statement which could see Keyes hit with a fine (but nothing business threatening) apparently.

35 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Seemingly he's stopped the playing it out from the back shite.

Having Cummings and Adam at this level and not being able to accomodate them in the starting eleven is fucking criminal.

McPake is obviously happy to put out a central midfield who created nothing at Dunfermline in the hope they battle away and make the game a scrap.

It's clear for me that McPake is happy just to go try and nick it tonight, but in the main avoid defeat. Not the mindset we need. 

Thank you.

I've always preferred Kerr at left back, having no left peg usually means he cuts in or actually plays a pass inside instead of just hoofing it straight away on his favoured side.

He had his best games in one of the derbies at left back aswell, can't quite remember which one.

Time to perform with maximum effort in time for your contract Cammy.

Thank you.