All things Dundee FC

I would like to see some United-FC matches as the banter between United and FC fans (which doesn't happen nearly enough on the board) is always pretty good.
Although the banter on the last 5 pages of this thread would give any other club's infighting a run for its money. Relax, lads, you're on a league points streak.

Very true. I find it a wee bit upsetting but they are all so clueless [emoji6]

Anyway game day. I’m fucking loving this 2 games a wee malarkey, and all the video feeds. I’ve watched a higher % Dundee action this season since I stopped going home and away 25 years ago.
Favourite players atm are Max Anderson - what a find and will only get better. A box to box midfielder, tackles, can pass, great engine and attitude and scores goals. Bryan Robsonesque. And the wee no necked c**t - creates excitement virtually every time he gets the ball. Love the wee guy.

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Very true. I find it a wee bit upsetting but they are all so clueless emoji6.png

Anyway game day. I’m fucking loving this 2 games a wee malarkey, and all the video feeds. I’ve watched a higher % Dundee action this season since I stopped going home and away 25 years ago.
Favourite players atm are Max Anderson - what a find and will only get better. A box to box midfielder, tackles, can pass, great engine and attitude and scores goals. Bryan Robsonesque. And the wee no necked c**t - creates excitement virtually every time he gets the ball. Love the wee guy.

So in Scotland you can call someone a c**t and still like them?

6 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Linguistic differences like that was something I was warned to be very careful about by relatives on moving to Canada for work. Canadians find that very hard to believe as well.

6 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Linguistic differences like that was something I was warned to be very careful about by relatives on moving to Canada for work. Canadians find that very hard to believe as well.

Yeah, if I called someone a c**t here it would likely lead to a fight. It's especially harsh towards a woman.

17 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Yeah, if I called someone a c**t here it would likely lead to a fight. It's especially harsh towards a woman.

I call people James Blunts all the time. It’s a sign of love and affection. 

47 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

"Get yer c**t oot, yi c**t" is a primal mating call here in Dundee. Women get weak at it. 

2 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Yeah, you basically get 'Good c***s' and 'Utter c***s', if you are an utter c**t or do something a bit cunty, then this is frowned upon by all.

If you use the term c**t along with a positive praising word, it can be seen as quite endearing.

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, you basically get 'Good c***s' and 'Utter c***s', if you are an utter c**t or do something a bit cunty, then this is frowned upon by all.

If you use the term c**t along with a positive praising word, it can be seen as quite endearing.

Johnny kicks ball over the fence... utter c**t.

Johnny scores a worldie against my team.. c**t 

Johnny team gets beat... gd c**t 

12 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Oh yeah. Everyone’s a c**t in Scotland it just matters which type of the 4 types of c***s you fall into. Good c**t, bad c**t, daft c**t or Arab c**t (Yenited fan).  

You my friend are a good c**t!

Edited by Yenitit

Last night: Chinese takeaways and arguing over Paul McGowan.

Today: Adopting an American and discussing the various uses of c**t.

Truly the best place on the internet this thread.

31 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Oh yeah. Everyone’s a c**t in Scotland it just matters which type of the 4 types of c***s you fall into. Good c**t, bad c**t, daft c**t or Arab c**t. 👍 

You my friend are a good c**t!

I wince at the thought of any American seeing "Arab c**t" without any context tbh. Most would need an explanation, but one or two would offer you a high-five.