All things Dundee FC

I’m extremely pleased by this and feel he still has loads to offer, a voice on field and in the training pitch, Iv complained about a few things he’s done but never once have I moaned about his commitment always trying(sometimes too hard) I’d be more than happy to give him a 2 instead of 1 year deal and have him finish his career with us if he so chooses 

eta most teams would be lucky to have a Paul McGowan character at their club both for his longevity and the fact he gets whatever IT is about the club

Edited by D TOTAL

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Not ecstatic about McGowan signing on - but I'm not against it either. Senior head around the squad, loves the club and I love him. 

He's our friend. 💙

This is it.  Although my relationship with him is seriously bipolar.

Not like GMan too make a total arse of it.

On 08/04/2021 at 12:22, RossDee01 said:

We don’t know how players are feeling, who’s carrying niggling injuries, who’s going through personal issues etc. 

You made up Cummings was injured based on he was on bench and the tactics that were put out against St.Johnstone. 

I have a feeling Fontaine will get an offer, but for fear of igniting another annoying argument in this thread I will leave that there.
Can't say I'm not happy with Gowser staying on for another year at least, as said before he always is involved when our form improves.

Yay!

The goal against Ayr was Fishers hospital pass.

Gowser has usually been instrumental in an upturn in our fortunes, that’s true. He’s also participated in a lot of shite performances - as Gman says. Personally I’d have been happy to see him gone. He’s not irreplaceable.

10 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

You made up Cummings was injured based on he was on bench and the tactics that were put out against St.Johnstone. 

Did I? See I thought I just said that it seemed pretty obvious that he hadn’t been dropped and that he’d probably been carrying a knock.

Your response to making an arse of things seems to be scrolling my through the forum red dotting my posts. Strange approach.

Edited by RossDee01

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Did I? 

Yes. And was me who gave you the quotes to prove you otherwise. 

I've zero to divert. I think we should be moving on from McGowan. 

You are bothered about dots ? Three red dots because I disagree with you. Dearie me.

Edited by Robin.Hood

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

I don’t. I’m eagerly awaiting your massive list of goals he’s cost us this season that you’ve promised us all.

Also you gave me no such thing. You gave me quotes from a report detailing players who weren’t fit enough for the squad. Do you really not see a difference?

Edited by RossDee01

12 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

If he was making it up, why have you posted in the Morten match thread asking if he's recovered?

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

No problem. Looking forward to the report you're working on, should be revealing.

To finish with the Gowser discussion, I am fairly happy with it is all.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

If he was making it up, why have you posted in the Morten match thread asking if he's recovered?

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

To see if it was true or not. I've no idea if he was injured at all. But Ross here was telling us otherwise or he had a niggle. Yet says nobody has an idea what is going on.... 

Sorry to interrupt the ding dong with a different ding dong but a PSA -

Can't be bothered cooking but fancy a Chinese in Dundee?

Want a Chinese that's satay sauce has the same kick as tap water? Where the chicken chow mein is being treated for anemia?

Pre cooked and then boiled chips?

Ruby House is for you. 

£29.20 of I want to fucking cry. Don't do it. 

Carry on.

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

I've no idea if he was injured at all.

You said he wasn’t injured but was dropped.

Anyway I’m bored of this now. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for your post on all of the goals McGowan has cost us though.

Edited by RossDee01

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

No problem. Looking forward to the report you're working on, should be revealing.

To finish with the Gowser discussion, I am fairly happy with it is all.

I probably won't tbh. And this is purely down having access to zero of the goals unless they are all on YouTube.?

Edited by Robin.Hood

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Anyway I’m bored of this now. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for your post on all of the goals McGowan has cost us though.

Says more about you tbh 

See post a few above regarding finding the goals. 

Anyway it is what it is. Onwards and upwards RossDee01. 🙂