All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee City Council tend to favour Robertson's for their projects in my experience.

I always thought it was Tayside Contracts and then the likes of Bear are pulled in for the Kingsway etc. 

I cant think of a single time I've seen them just fixing a road - but that's not to say they don't do that. 

Anyway, enough of the motorways chat. f**k Davie Bowman. 

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's been major roadworks planned all over Tayside to happen this Summer. Perth has been a mess for months so presumably Dundee will be the same eventually.

Kilmac do a lot of road repairs in Dundee.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, there tends to not be any work until a company turns up to start it.

Im certain Kilmac repaired the Kingsway a few years back. If the council are overstretched they bring them in.

Never fail to amaze me Boredumguy,  that's for sure. I've met more interesting lamp posts.

Thank you.

Im certain Kilmac repaired the Kingsway a few years back. If the council are overstretched they bring them in.

Don’t think ‘the council’ have fixed roads for yonks but I’ll bow to your insider knowledge. Please don’t give me a right hard rap in the puss.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's been major roadworks planned all over Tayside to happen this Summer. Perth has been a mess for months so presumably Dundee will be the same eventually.

Kilmac do a lot of road repairs in Dundee.

Any roadworks regarding the Stadium would be Bear Scotland as it's off a trunk road.

There's shitloads of crappy wee jobs getting done badly by Tayside Contracts all over Dundee at the moment, as others have said  Kilmac dont do roads - unless its repairs due to service access or for new openings onto existing roads.

5 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Glad it has all caught up with him, he has ripped off so many folk over the years. c**t.

Half decent performance from us. Saints defo the better team but we’ve had our moments.
Fontaine got his head on a long clearance but not enough to clear it. Ashcroft miles off Melamed who in space scuffs a shot. Legzdins goes down in slow motion, should have saved it, gets a hand on it but ends in the back of the net. In the background Charlie is sprinting at 1mph to get back and help. Definitely all Fontaine’s fault.

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Half decent performance from us. Saints defo the better team but we’ve had our moments.
Fontaine got his head on a long clearance but not enough to clear it. Ashcroft miles off Melamed who in space scuffs a shot. Legzdins goes down in slow motion, should have saved it, gets a hand on it but ends in the back of the net. In the background Charlie is sprinting at 1mph to get back and help. Definitely all Fontaine’s fault.

Think you've got a bit of a hard-on for defending Fontaine when it's indefensible tbh.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Some valid points in all honesty. If Fontaine’s mistake was a one off, then fair enough, but it’s every game he does stupid stuff. 

Adam is finished, he can’t run and just walks about miss hitting passes most of the time. (Tempting fate now) 😂

6 minutes ago, Taipei said:

Adam is finished, he can’t run and just walks about miss hitting passes most of the time. (Tempting fate now) 😂

This reminds me of the fans who used to scream at Kamara for playing the simple pass or being too slow.

Thank you.

Think you've got a bit of a hard-on for defending Fontaine when it's indefensible tbh.

Last week it was all Fontaine’s fault because he was miles off the Dunfermline striker. This week it’s all Fontaine’s fault because Ashcroft is miles off the striker. Think you’ve got it in for Fontaine tbh.
The keeper definitely should have done better too.
But if it makes you happy it’s all Fontaine’s fault. I knew it would be.

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

This reminds me of the fans who used to scream at Kamara for playing the simple pass or being too slow.

Thank you.

Kamara was a brilliant player.

Adam can’t compete with Premiership players, I know that’s unpopular, but it’s also true.