All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

According to George Cran, Fontaine is indeed injured with a slight knock to his achilles. Also agrees that Forster looks to be offski since he's not on the bench today.

I’d imagine Forster will be off to Partick next week. 

Legzdins makes a cracking penalty save and has very little else to do. Looked to control the defence. First clean sheet in 13 games. Potentially a solution to our goalkeeping woes?

Walcott gave away a penalty, but once again looked a step up at CH. Cracking talent. Hope his injury isn't too bad. Fisher didn't look anywhere out of place either when he replaced him.

3 points, back in the play-offs. Bit of distance starting to open up between the top 5 and bottom 5.

Wasn't a great performance today offensively, but still got 2 goals and McMullan is looking more and more a cracking player with his 6th assist in as many games.

I was berating Anderson in the first half, but he obviously had some advice at HT, calmed down and secured the game for us.

The important things today: Best we've looked defensively in a good while, 3 points and back in the play-offs.

Good day's work.

For as long as Iv been a Dundee fan Iv noticed when we have a goal kick all the players seem to move to the left or the right hand side of the pitch, is there a reason for this, like it helps contest the midfield or something? And do other clubs do it?

Who would’ve thought a couple of changes at the back would lead to a clean sheet 🥴

Comfortable enough afternoon with only a 1st half goal missing. Can’t be the easiest of surfaces to play on. 

A big change in fortunes 2nd half regards our league situation. 2 wins next week should see us pretty much in the driving seat for a playoff place. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Legzdins makes a cracking penalty save and has very little else to do. Looked to control the defence. First clean sheet in 13 games. Potentially a solution to our goalkeeping woes?

Walcott gave away a penalty, but once again looked a step up at CH. Cracking talent. Hope his injury isn't too bad. Fisher didn't look anywhere out of place either when he replaced him.

3 points, back in the play-offs. Bit of distance starting to open up between the top 5 and bottom 5.

Wasn't a great performance today offensively, but still got 2 goals and McMullan is looking more and more a cracking player with his 6th assist in as many games.

I was berating Anderson in the first half, but he obviously had some advice at HT, calmed down and secured the game for us.

The important things today: Best we've looked defensively in a good while, 3 points and back in the play-offs.

Good day's work.

Legzdins distribution was a key factor as well. No panicking when the ball went back to him. Strange it’s taken him so long to get a start after returning from injury when we’re conceding in every game. 

1 mistake from big Malachi in a game he otherwise strolled. 

Thought the much maligned Elliot done a good job but most importantly....

EH LOVE PAUL MCMULLAN 😍😍

Edited by Yenitit

12 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yeah I like how he plays. Will be a good player fir us when he learns to tackle without fouling 😂

Mcpake brought Robertson up with him. He was always the golden boy down there. Quite a few youngsters down there who still look good and hopefully have a bright future. However I dunno if Robertson could do with a good loan spell and get him plenty game time. Dunno what it is with Anderson but seems to be suited.

With experience around him reckon he will be fine. 

Mcmullan however doing good.

Think if we got an out n out left winger that would be nice. McDaid contract runs out in summer.

Mullen I don't rate however if he keeps scoring and plays shite then I can live with that for now. Maybe a player in him ( St.mirren fans rate him) so yeah see how he finishes the season.

13 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Mcpake brought Robertson up with him. He was always the golden boy down there. Quite a few youngsters down there who still look good and hopefully have a bright future. However I dunno if Robertson could do with a good loan spell and get him plenty game time. Dunno what it is with Anderson but seems to be suited.

With experience around him reckon he will be fine. 

Mcmullan however doing good.

Think if we got an out n out left winger that would be nice. McDaid contract runs out in summer.

Mullen I don't rate however if he keeps scoring and plays shite then I can live with that for now. Maybe a player in him ( St.mirren fans rate him) so yeah see how he finishes the season.

McDaid has another year bud.

shite game,shite pitch but 3 points v an arbroath team who seem to be quite good at making things difficult for teams...penalty save was vital as they go 1-0 up would we have been able to break them down...anyway rather be sitting here on a sat night with 3 points than sitting saying how well we played and we played arbroath aff the park and lost 1-0 onwards to ayr now...mon the dees.